4. The plan

I was furious. Why, of all things, does Sir Integra want me to get married and who?

I don't want to marry, especially not for some competition. At the office she had asked me what I expected from my future husband, all I could say was to stay as far away from me as possible. I never thought of that before I was really pissed off I couldn't think straight. Somehow, she seemed to be pleased about my answer. With that she allowed me to leave her office.

In my room, I kicked my pillow before screaming loudly into it. I told her that I won't marry anyone; I hope she accepts my decision though. To think of something else I took my favorite book out and began to read.

Meanwhile in Integra's office, she and Walter had a conversation of the current situation.

"Miss N/A has to get married; there is no way around it"

"Sir Integra, I doubt that we find a suitable man who would do that"

"Someone with a title, has only to marry her, at the end he doesn't need to take care of her"

"But who would do that, freely?" Walter didn't see any way around this situation, unlike Integra.

"I know someone..." she looked up at Walter "and he will do it"

"May I ask of who you have in mind, Sir Integra?"

"All in good times Walter...you can leave know... I got work to do"

With a bow he left her office. He wasn't sure of what his master is up to, but he somehow had a bad feeling about it.

Through the night Integra planned everything for it, she called Sir Penwood, planned out the date and talked to my soon-to-be-husband" although he wasn't too keen to do this, he accepted it though...or should I say...he was ordered to marry me.