7. His wife

After that nightmare, he got the permission to go on his honeymoon with his 'wife'. To me it was a hit into my face, like this day hasn't got any worse. To my relief, he refused it and disappeared in front of the altar, not caring for the priests present. In fear he made an imaginary cross, mumbling some verses before leaving us without another word.

It was horrible to the very end; I had to wash my mouth for the tenth time, getting his taste off my lips. Next was the dress, no matter how hard I tried I didn't get it off. I frustration I threw my shoes around. As suddenly, someone knocked on my door...it was Seras. "Ah Seras, thank god I need help with the dress, pleeeeeese." She smiled at my pouty face as she went around me "It seems the dress is a bit smaller than expected" that caught my attention "What do you mean 'smaller than expected?" "Well...do you remember the dresses?" "Yes?" "They wanted to find out your size, so...they took different sizes in several colours and the one you picked was the size they ordered...for the wedding dress."

I was speechless, my mouth was wide open and not a single sound came out.

It took a few minutes till I gained control over my voice again "you used me?" "It wasn't my idea, Sir Integra was the one ordering me to do this" she tried to defend herself, but to me it was one and the same. "And the wedding ring? No one knew about my finger size" I showed her the one on my finger. She gave me a nervous laugh "About that....well...master took care of that" "Master, who is that?" she pointed at my ring. "Are you kidding me???" she shook her head no. I was really furious, not only her but even my husband used me...somehow, because I don't know how he found out. "Get out, Seras!" I gritted my teeth, trying to control myself not to throw anything at her. As she left, I screamed into the pillow, I didn't know how to cope with being married to a vampire and my new friend is his Draculina.

The next few days was quiet, neither Seras nor my 'husband' showed up, it was a relief for me, to recover from this fateful day. In the meantime, the next candidates arrived at the Hellsing Oranisation. They were all beautiful, slim and well mannered women, compared to those models; I have twice as much curve on me... a curvy model. As they were introduced to me, they looked at me like I was there prey, ready to attack me. It seems, the price to become the leader of this place, they would kill for it. I rather keep my distance; trying to forgive Seras betrayal...she is the only friend I got in this place though.

To make it up for me, she decided for a movie night with popcorn. I can't be mad at her anymore that was just too sweet. Although, the movie wasn't to my liking...it was Dracula from Bram Stoker. "Does it have to be that movie?" I asked unbelievable. "I couldn't find a better one, is that a problem?" she looked at me concerned, as I sighted first and then smiled "no, its fine lets watch it!"

While the movie was on, I felt a little uneasy. "Seras?" "yeah?" "Are we alone?" she didn't reply at that. "Seras?" "Well...ehm..." I waited for her answer, as suddenly two pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders "I would like to join, watching the movie my wife..." He looked at Seras with a glare "...alone" the deadly undertone wasn't a good sign. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Seras leaving the couch and closed the door behind her.

"Was this necessary?" I asked him, while he moved beside me on the couch, pulling me closer. "Cant I have a nice evening with my wife?" "As far as I know, you didn't want this in the first place" "Neither did you" I looked towards the screen "Unlike you, I couldn't care less about this. All I want is to watch the movie in peace." He actually let me watch it, without any distractions. Entranced by the scenes I leaned into him, starting to cuddle into his side, putting my feet up. He raised his arm to place it on my hip, his head leaning on mine. That is until the kissing scene appeared.

I couldn't help it but to comment it out loud "ewww!" Alucard didn't let it slide though "So, my kiss was 'ewww'?" "I didn't say that" I pointed at the screen "This is." He didn't buy it, he lifted my head up and gave me a kiss. I backed away immediately "What are you doing?!" "Cant I kiss my wife now and then?" "Not without permission!" "May I kiss you again?" I looked up at him, sceptical "....no" "May i ever have the permission to kiss you?" "hmmmm...no."

"That case..." he pushed me on to my backside only to lean above me "...I won't ask you anymore." He leaned in as his lips touched mine again, this time he holds my head in place. I tried to kick him off, scream into the kiss, till another figure was present "Master Alucard." It was Walter, he came here to inform him about a mission for tonight and he should attempt Sir Integra's office at once.

Alucard got off the couch, releasing me. My mind was signing the hallelujah chores, as he leaned back into me once more, his lips against my ear "We continue this late, my beloved." He left with Walter the room, while I was lying on the couch felling anxious.

"Before he gets his hands on me again... he will have to find me first."