6. The wedding

„Walter!!!!" he came out of the bath with worry "Is something the matter Miss N/A?" I growled at him while holding the dress up "What...is...that?" "This seems to be a wedding dress..." he smiled as he moved his eyes towards the rest "... and your shoes and jewellery."

I wasn't impressed "And why is it all here?" Walter gives me a slight bow before saying the words I hoped to never here "Miss N/A today is your wedding day."

Meanwhile, Integra was talking to my future husband; he was already prepared for the day...unlike me. He seems to enjoy the moment as he waited in the halls, looking towards my room...eager to see, his future bride. Till they hear a scream...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Integra looked up at my room, were it came from and sighted "such a child."

Inside my room I was forced into a corset by the butler. "Walter please, there must be another way, tell them I am sick" I whined at him, but he only smiled "Being nervous is absolutely normal" "Getting married to a stranger is not normal!" "You survive this" he pulled the cords once more before getting me into the dress. No matter how much I whined, begged or screamed; he ignored it all. His enjoyment to prepare me hasn't gone unnoticed; he hummed away, till my hair, jewellery and gloves were on me. He made on last turn around me inspecting his 'masterpiece' before dragging me out.

In the halls they could see Walter, trying to get me out of my room as I as holding on to the doorframe. He had to push me from behind. "Walter, please...I don't want this!"

Sir Integra had enough of this "Alucard, get your bride! He did as he as ordered, in one move he sweeps me of my feet and holds me 'bridal style 'in his arms. I looked up at his face in horror... he is the one I should marry??? He's so...old!!! I didn't stop screaming, not even in the car, till Integra's last nerve vanished "Miss N/A stop being such a child! All you need is to do is marry him, it's not too much to ask for!" "Look who's talking...WHO is getting married? And besides, he is too old for me, not my type...and he smells" "THAT'S ENOUGH!" She screamed at me till my ears where ringing. She ordered Walter to stop the car alongside the one with Alucard. She pulled m out the car and pushed me into the tall man "Alucard teach her some manners, we see you both at the church...in 20 minutes." "Yes my Master!" Oh great! He is a servant from the organisation, what have I done to deserve this? I tried something simple, to get away...

I pointed towards the other direction "Oh wow what is that, that's amazing." The minute he moved his head, I pulled up the dress and ran into the opposite way. I didn't get far though, the next, he threw me over his shoulder and kept me in place "Is this a way to treat your wife?" "Is it proper to run away from your husband?" "Under the circumstances...yes!" "My Master ordered me to do this."

I pushed myself up his shoulders to see his face "Why didn't you refuse?!" "Simply, I see no reason to." "I don't want to marry you~" I whined louder. "That is not my problem" he said before putting me down, behind me was the church. I shivered, my heart is racing and sweat began to form on my face. He grabbed my hand tightly before lowering down to whisper into my ear "No tantrums little one, otherwise I will make our marriage a living hell...for you."

In fear I shock my head violently sideways "Good girl."

At the altar we stood side by side exchanging our vows, it took me a third attempt to finish mine, in fear of his threat. Once the rings were swapped and a choked out 'yes I do' was out, because of his hand pressing my hand together. The last thing we had to do is to seal it...with a kiss. He grabbed my face, kneeled down and caught my lips. He was horribly slow, taking his time. I didn't like it at all, his kiss was cold...I bet even the dead was warmer. If this is supposed to be 'the happiest day of my life, ' how sad would be the day of my funeral?