Chapter Eleven: I hope you will be on our side now?

I woke up, my head banging finding it hard to breathe. At first I thought it was because I was ill or something. I can't quite remember what had happened. I then realised someone was leaning on me cutting off my air.

When I moved suddenly Gaius woke up and smiled at me as I sat up. "Merlin, your awake.  I thought you was as good as gone," he sighs.

"What happened? I can't remember much." 

"We found you and Morgana, you might have been attacked. That is unclear. Morgana has not woke. She is likely to die Merlin because her injury was worse then yours. I'm not sure your magic alone can heal her either," says Gaius.

"Are you sure?" I ask looking worried.

"I'm afraid so my boy. You shouldn't think about getting out of bed yet. You where too remember."

"I know Gaius but she can't die. I can't let that happen ever. I have to at least try to save her," I tell him.

"She has some time, Merlin. You rest please for at least a bit and then you can try," says Gaius.

"Alright fine."

---------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I had no idea, no one did. Uther had only just told Giaus now and I just over heard. Uther is Morgana's father.

As Uther leaves Gaius comes into my room. "That explains everything. No wonder he was looking for her over a year."

"Now we know why she can do no wrong."

------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't care what I had saw. What may come to pass all I care about is saving Morgana's life right now. If it comes to it later I'll have to try avoid what may happen again.

Even though the dragon is angry with me I don't care. I'm going to use the spell he has given to me to save her.

------------------------------------------------

I sat on the edge of Morgana's bed. "Thank you, Merlin. For saving me when you didn't have too. Even though you saw what may happen you trusted me and you saved me. I owe you doubt now Merlin and I will never forget that," she smiles as she hugs me and kisses me on the cheek.

"I would have never let you die. I would never ever do that."

"Morgana," whispers Morgause. We both jumped as her door is ajar to reveal her.

"What are you doing here sister? It is dangerous," says Morgana.

"I know that but I was concerned when you did not meet me the other night," she says.

"Something happened," begins Morgana.

"I know it did or I would have not entered the room while Merlin was here. You saved her life with your magic. I never thought a servant like you would have such powerful magic but I am grateful to you and we both owe you one," she says. 

"Morgana is something concerning you?"

"Yes, Uther he is my father. I heard him even when I was out of it. I can't believe he kept that from me, told no one. You have to see my hatred towards him Merlin?" she asked.

"I do, Morgana. I really do."

"This is good though, very good news.We must use this news to our advantage," says Morgause. 

"We will but you must leave now before you are caught. We will speak soon sister," says Morgana.

"Indeed we will, I hope you will be on our side now Merlin?"

"Of course," I lied.

---------------------------------------------

Alright guys. A short chamber I am afraid.

So not everything is to be the same such as the actual end of this episode.

Morgana doesn't try to kill Uther. I didn't want her too :)

Anyways thanks for the support and hope you enjoyed