Chapter Twelve: Alright I will, don't worry.

A lot has happened since I brought the trust of Morgause and since I've come to realise Morgana has changed a lot. I have my doubts now and again though. Morgana helped me stop the changeling which had been tricky.

What I'm afriad of though is Morgana is not completly good still. She wants magic back more then ever. At times her evil side comes across when I'm with her and I fear what may happen. I feel like she is hiding something from me.

I don't know what it is though. I just hope I figure it out before its too late. I still fear sometimes this is all just a game, a dangerous game that she is winning.

I love Morgana, I wish we aren't playing a dangerous game but sometimes you just can't help what you think deep inside. Especially when you are in love with someone that would kill your best friend his father and maybe even you or has tried to kill you in the past anyway.

 I lay in bed, I can't sleep. I hate when I can't sleep. Just as I close my eyes and think about trying to sleep again I hear the door to the main chamber burst open.

"Merlin," I hear someone cry. I get out of bed and pull open my door to find Morgana coming towards me. She brings me into her arms tears falling down her face.

"I'm sorry," she whispers.

"Sorry, sorry for what?" I ask as I help her sit on my bed.

"I'm sorry for being a fool, being mean or afraid. I've let something terrible happen. Beyond terrible," Morgana cries.

"What has happened? What do you mean, Morgana?" I ask.

"Gwen, she is in danger and so is her brother."

----------------------------------------------

"Oh thank god Gwen your back. Don't worry everything is going to be ok," I say as I find Gwen going down the corridor with dirty clothes.

"What do you mean? I was just ill," says Gwen.

"You don't have to lie to me Gwen. We know who took you and who has your brother. It be ok. We will rescue him," I smile.

"How do you know that?" she asks confused.

"Cenred will pay and you don't need to know how I know. We need to tell Arthur," I smile.

"No, I can't."

"Gwen if Arthur was in a situation like this you would want him to come to you wouldn't you?" I ask.

"Yes I would."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Morgana, I forgive you. You came to me that is enough as it is. You came to me and told me what had happened. That's what counts now. We will rescue her brother," I smile.

"But it's a trap and Morgause expects you will rescue him and so does Cenred and they are relying on me," she cries as she puts her head into my chest.

"I know but we have to save him. We have magic Morgana, we will get out of there alive and with Elyan. Don't you worry about me Arthur or Gwen. I'll protect them all. You know I will," I smile.

"Morgause thinks you are on our side. She will expect you to help too though," she whispers.

"We will work this out. We will get around it with out Morgause thinking we have betrayed her," I beam.

"Thanks Merlin, you are truely the best person I could have fallen in love with," she says as she kisses me on the lips. I smile. Sometimes I do wish Morgana and I could run away and be happy ever after.

However I know I have this destiny, I can't run away from it no matter how hard I try and Morgana has come to know that too. I put my life on the line here. One mess up and Morgause will know I'm a traitor but Arthur is one of the most important things in this world for this Kingdom. I can't not protect him now. He will always be my destiny as well as a friend, even if he hardly or probably won't admit that.

"Sleep with me tonight," Morgana whispers.

"Alright I will, don't worry."

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoyed it!.

I am doing this at the moment from complete memory of the episode LOL so it won't be every detail. Then again it never is, is it? This is always changing and different!

Its to make it interesting and love story/ more Merlin action and epicness I hope haha.