Chapter Ten: Gust

After what I had seen in the Crystal cave I have been watching Morgana more carefully then ever and I think she has caught on to that, well I think as soon as I said I didn't know what to believe.

I'm not sure if what I feel is right but I just feel like she is trying to change, be good and the love she has for me could maybe make her good again. I just worry about what I saw and I wonder if there was some way of changing it.

Morgana knows it was about her, she knows I've seen something bad and I think that is also why she doesn't moan that I haven't kissed her for a while now. I fear what might happen, the last thing I need is my heart to be ripped out of its chest more then it has too.

I love Morgana but I have a destiny and if she stands in the way of that destiny I may not have a choice but to lose her the one I feel like I will love forever.

"Is there any point you hiding outside my chambers Merlin?" asked Morgana as she caught me red handed.

"Oh I...how long you known I hide right out here?" I ask as she leads me into her chamber.

"I just do, something concerns you, about this knife right? Its my birthday and Arthur gave it too me. I like it but what concerns you about it? Is it something you saw in the future. What I do with this knife?" she asked.

I nod my head. "Yes, it has."

"Very well, take the knife then and keep it away from me," she says.

"I can't do that, its a present," I begin.

"Look, whatever you saw I don't wish to pass. I know you won't tell me what happens so if I know this information I can still try stop it with out knowing everything," she begins.

"No, keep it just promise me you won't do anything stupid," I begin.

"I won't," she begins.

"Where are you going? You look like you plan to meet with someone," I say.

"Morgause," I whisper. I take a breath of relief. I thought she was about to go kill Uther, that was what I had seen in my vision. 

"You can come with me," she whispers.

"I'm not sure your sister will like that," I begin.

"Please, I want you too come," she begs.

"Fine I will come but only for you. I just hope she doesn't try to kill me," I laugh.

"Don't worry I will explain to her that your on our side," she beams.

"But I'm not, if your still on the side of evil."

"She doesn't need to know that. Look Merlin if I trust you she will and that is all we need for now, forget everything else," she smiles.

"Ok, I trust you Morgana," I wink.

"Really or is this you playing the game better then me?"

"Maybe," I wink again before I take her hand. "Lets go then."

We didn't get far, at first it was just a gust of wind but before long we knew it to be some kind of magic or force. Our hands unlinked from each other both our faces as shocked as each others and I watch in horror as Morgana trips and falls down the stairs. I run to help her but I'm forced back and my head hits the wall and I pass out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys very short but

CLIFFHANGER.

So yes as you can see things are changing but for the good? What will happen next?

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

NOT EDITED