Chapter Fifteen

I waited up all night for Arthur. While he meditated...alright I fell a sleep but waking up to find out he is going on this dangerous quest and on his own without any help I couldn't help but find myself extremely worried. He may not come back alive.

I haven't slept a wink worrying about it all. I've been up pacing Morgana's room. I've finally managed to sit down but its nearly morning and I can't find myself getting any sleep now.

"Merlin you have kept me up all night.  Get into bed even if its just for a bit. You need to calm down." she whispers.

"No Morgana I can't. Your sister has a plan, she always does. What is it going to be? I'm bricking it here. We won't be able to go on like this forever," I say in a worried voice.

"I'll find out and let you know and if its anything that dangerous, I don't know, we have to save him won't we? Just have to hope Morgause doesn't find out," she tells me.

"Your right, I should stop worrying. If we have too we will save him," I smile.

/

I sat on the steps waiting for Morgana my heart pounding a hundred miles an hour. Morgana came rushing down the stairs and I stood up as she got to me.

"You ready?" I ask her.

"Of course I am Merlin. We have to catch up to him as soon as possible or that bracelet will drain him entirely. Why is my sister so good at knowing how to get rid of people," says Morgana under her breathe.

"Because she knows a lot and that's not a good thing when shes on the bad side but I have still seemed to have stopped you many times," I smile back at her.

"Very true. Are you sure we should get someone else to come with us? Aren't we enough?" Morgana asks.

"I know we are probably okay on our own but Gaiuse hasn't got a clue your on my side, on Arthurs side. I said I'll get someone to go with me, so I'll have to get someone else, plus he will help a lot I know it," I tell her.

"Alright Merlin lets go then," she smiles as we head towards the stables to get our horses.

/

We entered the bar as someone gets chucked across the table and something smashes. I smile over at him not surprised in the slightest.

"Hello Gwaine," I laugh.

"Aww Merlin how are you?" he asks as he climbs of the table and comes towards us. 

"Give me my money?" one of the men says. 

I look at Gwaine and sigh before we all run out of the Tavern and ran for it. I made Morgana go straight over to the horses while Gwaine and I led them another route. 

We hide behind a stall but they spot us as they come out after us. "Gwaine! Run!" I shout as we run into a gap and up some stairs. 

"Remind me what your doing here again?" 

"I need your help Arthur is in trouble," I tell him. 

"What kind of trouble?" he asks as we keep running. 

"He's gone to the perilous lands," I tell him.

"You serious?" he asks as we stop at the edge of the nowhere else to go but back towards we had just came where the men after us are coming from or jumping down below into the hay.

"Yeah," I say.

"Just now that sounds pretty attractive," Gwaine says, "Alright there are the horses," says Gwaine where Morgana is waiting for us just below.

"You have got to be joking," I say annoyed.

Gwaine gives me a helping hand and pushes me and I'm now falling towards the hay. I land and get out and run over to the horse with Gwaine following behind.

We get on the horses and ride away quickly I notice Morgana laughing at my direction and I just laughed along with her.

We didn't stop riding slowly until we knew we where further enough away.