Chapter Fourteen

Arthur looked furious, I can't blame him. I mean he had pretty much thought we would take them by surprise but that was never going to happen while Morgana and I keep giving information to Morgause. We have no choice, not right now anyway. Its the best way to keep Morgana's and my secret, a secret while also protecting Arthur in the best possible way without giving anything away.

Its not as easy as it looks. We have to seem to be on both sides and its not always easy to do that. Each knight of Cenred's puts us down in front of him. He had a huge smirk across his face.

"Well, well Arthur Pendragon. How kind of you to pay me a visit. Oh and look you brought some friends with you," he says as he walks by Arthur, Gwen and me. He stops in front of Morgana and tries to put his hand on her cheek.

"Lady Morgana no less."

"Don't you dare even breathe on me you pig!"

"Well the more the better I say."

"Let them go, Cenred. I'm the one you want!" shouts Arthur.

"You're right that would only be fair. But fairs for fools. Take them away!" he laughs.

"I won't let you harm them. They are innocent!" Arthur shouts as we get dragged away.

"Innocent? Any friend of Camelot is not innocent."

------------------------------

Morgana and I get dragged along the corridor and chucked into Cenred's chambers.

"Sister, Merlin your unharmed I trust?" asks Morgause.

"No thanks to your men!" snaps Morgana.

"Forgive me. We have to keep up our appearances."

"Like your men were knocking Merlin around a bit," Morgana says angrily.

"I'm sure you can take it, right Merlin? I've heard your gift is strong," he smiles.

"But his body isn't!" snaps Morgana.

"Hey, Morgana I'm fine. So what is the plan? What you going to do with Arthur?" I ask.

"Well, we only have Gwen who we could really dig into but I see no point. Your quite close with Arthur?" he asks me.

"I'm just his manservant," I say quickly.

"But he cares more about you then just a manservant. Maybe we can use that against him," whispers Cenred.

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"The way he looks at you," Morgause, Morgana and Cenred say at the same time.

"Ok, what should I do then?" I ask.

"Well, its not going to be easy on your part," whispers Cenred.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Just say, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do," he says slowly.

------------------------------------------------

"You can't do this!" shouts Arthur. I look at him out the corner of my eye. Even being on the bad side still means I'm the one that gets hurt. Just bloody typical.

"I will do this if you don't give me information soon. He'll suffer till you do!" shouts Cenred.

"Let him go. He is just my manservant he doesn't know anything and I don't know what you want from me."

"I want you to reveal the passages to Camelot," smirks Cenred.

"I can't," he whispers. I felt the punch to my gut. It made me ache in pain, but not too much. Not as painful as I was making it out to be. I mean, I pretty much am being protected by Morgause's spell.

I'm not sure what I am going to do though. I can't allow Arthur to reveal the passage but I can't give away I'm on his side. I'm really stuck right now.

Suddenly an explosion filled the room. The tiles of the roof fell down onto Cenred and his knights. I struggled to my feet and so did Arthur. We took this as a chance and ran for it.

-----------------------------

"That explosion back there didn't make any sense. I'm glad we are all safe though. Morgana are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she smiles.

When we got back to Camelot I shared the bed with Morgana that night. We discussed how it had been so close this time and how next time we may not be as lucky.

Next time we both knew. Our secret maybe put out on the line. Who would take it and who won't we just don't know. Just we can't risk anything like that again.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Sorry its short

Sorry its not been up in ages.

But hope you enjoyed :)