Chapter One: Goblin.

“East is that way,” he pointed out to me as I headed the wrong way.

“Yeah,” I said before I walked the right way looking for the book Gaius wanted. I walked by a section but then looked back. I shrugged my shoulders before I went down it.

I looked for the book but as I saw it up on the shelf I heard footsteps behind me. “Looking for something are we Merlin?” asked the voice.

I turned to find Morgana looking at me. “What do you want Morgana?” I asked her.

“Nothing really I just saw you coming in here,” she sneered.

“So you followed me because?” I asked her as I went to try and get the book climbing up the bookshelf. Morgana came forward.

“Let me get it,” she moaned but as she tried to get me out the way to get it my foot slid down and the bookshelf began to move. Morgana held onto me gripping tight until the bookshelf stopped moving.

Her face was so close to mine. She sneered before she let go of me and backed away. “I never knew this was here,” said Morgana.

I looked at her oddly. “What are you playing at Morgana? When did you ever want to follow me? When did you ever want to try and help me? When had you decided to be friendly to me again?”

“Shut up Merlin,” she said as she began to look around. I shrugged my shoulders before I did too. I looked at the spell book on the side and hid it further in the cobwebs so Morgana wouldn’t find it.

As I walked to the far end I kicked into something and it began to make a strange noise. “What was that?” asked Morgana.

“I don’t know,” I sighed to her as I went over to it and put it in the right position.

“Open it then,” said Morgana looking interested and like her old self. I ignored that as I tried to unlock it but it didn’t work.

Morgana used a spell to unlock it. I looked at her and she just sighed. I pulled open the lid slowly but I backed away quickly as something jumped out of it. Standing on the rim of the box stood a green creature.

“I think that’s a goblin but I can’t be sure,” said Morgana.

“Boo,” he said. We both looked at each other and then at the goblin as Morgana called it.

“Shhh!”

“I’ve been swished and swashed inside that box for more than fifty years. Right time to have some fun,” he said as he started jumping all around the room.

I started to chase it, “You can have fun just quietly, very quietly,” I said to it as it started chucking things at me and Morgana.

“O oh,”

“No!” Morgana and I shouted. “You are going to get us all into trouble,” I said. He let it slip and the vase smashed onto the floor.

“I’ll stop the bloody thing with magic!” shouted Morgana as she started firing at it.

“Miss me,” he said poking his tongue out.

“Come back here,” I said as he ran over to a chest and I followed it slowly. I grabbed a blanket and chucked it over him. He started to move around and then he vanished from under the blanket.

“Morgana get it!” I shouted. It went through the bookshelf as a small glow thing. Morgana and I rushed after it through the book case.  It started chucking books down at us just one of them happened to be the book I needed for Gaius.

“Merlin I’ll clean up here you go after it,” she said to me.

“Ok, Morgana why are you,” I began.

“Just go!” she shouted. I nodded before I started to chase after it with the book in my arm.

I chased it all the way into Arthur’s chambers and as I saw it go under the bed and I got to my hands and knees to look Arthur’s voiced boomed behind me, “Merlin, I really hope for your sake you have a good explanation for this.”

“I do have a good explanation...I’m spring cleaning,” I said to him.

“It’s not spring and it’s certainly isn’t clean,” he stared at me weirdly.

“Well I’ve only just started haven’t I? I mean everything has to start somewhere,” I said to him.

“Why on earth,” he began but a sound outside stopped him, “What is that?”

“Why don’t I go check that and you make yourself at home,” I said as I headed towards the door.

“This is my home, my room you idiot!” he shouted at me.

“Yes that why I said it,” I laughed before I closed the door behind me to search for the Goblin once more. To my annoyance and convincing it went into Morgana’s room.

“Nearly, nearly, nearly, nearly...ooo,” he said.

“No!” I shouted at him but he went over to the window and jumped out of it. I sighed as I slammed the window and started cleaning up.

“I’m not sure it suits you Merlin,” said Gwen who just came into the room. I smiled at her and shrugged my shoulders.

I made sure everything was back before I left the chamber to find Gaius. I arrived at Gaius’s chamber a little while later.

We began to search for Gaius’s books and a little while later we found it. “That one,” I said.

“Oh no,” said Gaius.

“I know that face it’s not good is it?” I asked him.

“You released a goblin Merlin so no, Goblins are malicious creatures and they will stop at nothing to get one thing they value above all others, gold.”

“You are needed above great urgency and extreme delicacy,” said Arthur as he came into the chamber.

As we walked towards Uther’s chambers someone’s hand latched around my wrist and pulled me aside. I was faced with Morgana.  “Are we making this a thing now?” I asked remembering Morgana doing that quite recently before.

“Listen Merlin, Uther has lost all his hair,” smirked Morgana.

“Really?” I asked starting to laugh.

“Yes really, now if he was to just die,” she began.

“Morgana,” I said sharply.

“Go and get the Goblin Merlin you released it after all, “she smiled evilly before she walked away. Why does she always do that? She can be so horrible one stage and the next very nice and then she turns back into this. I give up because I’m not going to win this game.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys i know a lot of this you know already however I'm adding parts in which u wouldn't know about lol

Hopefully soon it get better but i hope you enjoyed anyway

THANKS FOR READING AND VOTES AND COMMENTS WOULD MEAN SO MUCH