Chapter Two: Win it then.

Gaius had sent me out to get gold so we can lure the goblin in and catch him. I had to sneak into Arthur’s chamber but I had managed to get it. The only problem is when trying to lure the goblin in we lost it.

I’ve searched everywhere for that Goblin but I can’t find it anywhere. I got no idea where to search next. “Merlin,” said Morgana as I saw her coming towards me.

“What is it Morgana?” I asked her.

“I need to ask you something,” she began.

“Can we do this later when I’m not trying to stop a goblin?” I asked her.

“No it can’t wait,” she said to me.

“It will have to,” I said as I went to walk away. Morgana gripped my arm and pushed me against the wall.

“No it can’t, listen Merlin you may think that you can do this on your own and I so badly right now want Uther dead but this Goblin isn’t going to help me do that. So I’ll help you find it ok,” she sneered.

“What is your game Morgana? I really don’t want to play it,” I said to her.

“It’s not a game Merlin at all but if you wish to think that way then let’s say you’re never win or figure it out,” she said.

“We will see.”

“Maybe, maybe not,” she smiled as she walked away.

“Are you going to help or not?” I asked her.

“Maybe soon,” she laughed. I sighed before Morgana let me go and I continued towards Gaius’s chamber. As I nearly got to Gaius’s chamber I crashed straight into someone. I looked up to find Lancelot standing in front of me.

“Lancelot what are you doing here?”

“I came to visit you Merlin but Gaius seems to be in a bad mood and he said something about a Goblin ruined his chambers,” said Lancelot smiling at me.

“Yeah I accidently released a goblin but I’m sure I’ll find it soon,” I said to him.

“I hope you do Merlin. Can I stay here the night?”

“I’m sure Gaius will be fine with that, why didn’t you ask him?”

“He is in a bad mood, wasn’t going to ask him hardly anything,” laughed Lancelot and I laughed with him.

We both went into the chamber to find Gaius standing in the middle of the room. “Look the goblin destroyed the place. I’m going to Tavin you got some cleaning up to do,” he said to me.

“You never go to the Tavin!” I shouted at him.

“Then I’m going to find out what I’m missing. You coming Lancelot?” he asked.

“Go on Lancelot I’ll be ok,” I said to him. Lancelot nodded before he followed Gaius out of the chamber leaving me to clean it up. I went to use magic to tidy up when Morgana came into the chamber.

“Lancelot is back,” Morgana said.

“Yes he came to visit me,” I sighed.

“What happened here?” she asked.

“The Goblin, its confusing can’t find him anywhere but he did this, strange.”

“Keep on looking sure you find it soon,” she smiled at me.

“Thanks I think,” I said to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“You look terrible, how much did you drink last night?” I asked as I came up behind Gaius from my room.

“You don’t look so good yourself what’s your excuse?”

“What!” I shouted

“Shhh too much talking,” he said.

“I tried to stop him drinking so much but he just kept going,” said Lancelot sitting up to the table.

“Now get me my breakfast!” Gaius shouted at me.

I looked at Lancelot who just shrugged. I sighed before I left to go get Gaius something for breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------

I went to go back into the chamber with Lancelot later on to find Gaius licking Gold before closing the lid and hiding it. “You’re the Goblin!” I shouted as I entered the chamber with Lancelot.

“Have you lost your mind?”

“No but you have or it at least it’s been taking over,” I said.

“Don’t be ridiculous.”

“I know Gaius as well as I know myself and you’re not him,” I said.

“Yeah you’re defiantly this goblin,” said Lancelot.

“Oh great you got me,” he laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have to tell Arthur about Gaius. After him making the King, Gwen and Morgana farting this is the last straw. I have to let Arthur know what is going on before it’s too late.

I saw Arthur and two guards up ahead after I searched the chamber for him and as I came out I saw him. As I reached him he looked at me sadly. “Arrest him,” said Arthur.

“What,” I said as the two guards grabbed me. “Arthur, what are you doing?”

I got taken to the caught and I tried to convince everyone that I didn’t have magic and Gaius is actually a goblin. Lancelot couldn’t be seen by the king so he couldn’t even help me right now.

I got taken away to the dungeon and that is where I am now. I’m going to have to escape. “Can I have a word with the prisoner please?”

“My lady I’m not sure,” began the guard.

“I’m the Kings ward so do it!” she snapped.

“Yes Lady Morgana,” he said before they let her into the cell with me.

“Morgana,” I said to her.

“I could just let Uther kill you, I mean you are the one to ruin my plans a lot so why don’t I just let you die,” she sighed.

“Why aren’t you then?” I asked her.

“It wouldn’t be fun then would it? I like our little game Merlin don’t you? I mean you have to like it even a little bit,” she grinned as she pinned me to the wall.

“What’s fun in playing this game?” I asked her.

“We haven’t got to the best bit yet Merlin you will see soon enough,” she said as she let go and stroked my cheek.

“Not if I die,” I said to her.

“You’re not going to die Merlin not yet anyway. Good luck,” she grinned as she slipped something into my hand before she left.

I looked down at my hand to find the key to the cell. I thought I would never see the day for Morgana to do that. I mean her and her sister left me for dead once. So why now all of a sudden is she helping me when she knows perfectly well I will try and stop all her plans in the future.

She wants to play this game does she? Well I guess I will just have to win it then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys.

Not sure when i update this again as i had these already writen I have to write the next one so it will take time

Thanks for reading tho guys and ur support :)

Votes and comments will really mean a lot