Merlin: Dangerous game

Hi guys

One thing this does follow series 3 to some extant however I'm swopping and changing things and making the plots have twists and turns to make it more entertaining and interesting to match the major plot of what this story is about.

I thought I let you know this encase you are wondering why the plots different or why it's not following the episodes piece by piece. I've done it on purpose so heads up on that.

I hope you enjoy the prologue and the rest of the story as I up load. Comments and votes would mean the world. Feedback is everything and I want to know your thoughts on this. It is a Merlin and Morgana love/ action story but still hope you will read and enjoy

THANKS

Any thing in particular u want up? Let me know :)

Oh and guys the video to the side is the video that gave me the idea to this story :) u might want to check it out u can find it to the side

Prologue

My heart was racing. I had to make the right decision. To save Camelot or let my feelings win. I've been struggling with this for some time now but never really thought about it until now. Morgana use to be my friend and to me maybe even more. I have no choice but to poison her but I'm struggling to do it right now.

The poison is already in the flask that I'm holding I just need to get Morgana to drink it. My hands shook as I offered Morgana the drink again. This time she took is gracefully and drank it. My heart almost stopped then as I watched her begin to struggle to breath.

Suddenly the door to the chamber was broken open to reveal her sister Morgause. I knew I had Morgause in a place where she would have to stop the attack to save her sister. I knew Morgause would make Morgana well again but Morgana is going to hate me forever now.

One Year later

I stood in the court Morgana standing next to Uther all high and mighty getting the credit for turning the battle that had happened. It had been Morgana who had planted the magic vessel not her getting rid of it. I looked over at her and she smiled evilly at me. I stared back but I couldn't help but smile.

I smile to act like I'm not scared but deep inside I'm slightly terrified. Not because of what she does or what she plans to do I'm scared that my feelings and playing a game with Morgana isn't going to turn out in a good way.

Everyone began to leave but as I did Morgana took hold of my arm and I had to wait for everyone to leave including the King before I turned to look at her. "What do you want Morgana?"

"You do realise you will never win, stop messing in my business or you will regret it," she whispered.

"I'll stop you Morgana, every time to protect Camelot from you. I told you before it don't' have to be like this," I said to her.

"You don't understand so don't get involved," she snapped.

"What happened to you Morgana? We use to be friends," I said to her.

She sneered at me before she walked away. Why does she always get me wrapped around her little finger? I'm always trying to convince her to stop and try to find a better way to do this. She never listens but it's like she knows how to tease and mess with my mind. I can't get her out my head. It's like I'm a prisoner and she has control.