Chapter Six: What the heck was that about?

I pulled open Arthur's curtains as Arthur stretched with his belt. "How is Gwaine?" he  asks me.

"Recovering," I say as I go over to the window and open it, "Who's that?". Arthur comes over and looks out the window.

"Ah sir Derryon," he says and goes to continue but another voice talks over him.

"He is here for the Mela."

"Oh yeah the Tournament with the knights," I say as I smile at Morgana who is behind us and notice Arthur scowl at her. "Where they ride around and hit each other with blunt weapons for no good reason."

"There is a little more too it then that," says Arthur.

"So Uther and Arthur think anyway," laughs Morgana.

"Really? All I've ever seen is people get the seven bells knocked out of them so the last man standing can be called the winner," I say. Morgana laughs.

"Why are you here anyway?" Arthur asks.

"No reason," she snigger's.

"Anyway, the Mela is the ultimate test of strength and courage."

"Are you sure we're talking about the same thing?" I and Morgana say at the same time.

"I wouldn't expect you two to understand, you are not knights!" Arthur shouts.

"Well if it means I don't get clobbered around the head, I'm glad of it," I say with Morgana just smiling right at me.

"I'm afraid it doesn't!" Arthur shouts from behind me as I walk away. Then something hit me on my neck and shoulder right near my head which makes me turn back to him slightly

"I need that cleaned my noon!"

"Ah!" I shout before I leave the chamber with Morgana following close behind.

"Didn't you want to see me then Morgana?" Arthur shouts.

"No, not really!" she shouts back as she follows me.

Once out the chamber Morgana pulls me to the side. "I need to talk with you about what you said about Arthur," she sneers.

"What about it?" I ask.

"I know Arthur cares, I know all that but if either one of them knew I had magic they wouldn't think twice about killing me. You could never understand Merlin, never!" she shouts right at me.

"I have work to do," I say before I walk away. I know better then anyone, if only I could tell her that. If only Morgause never made her sister like this then maybe Morgana would still have the kind heart she once had. I don't know if she is changing or not but I can't be fooled into it if she is. I have to keep my guard up because this could be a game and she may she want to make me think she is good again and then strike.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Merlin!" Oswall shouted.

"Here it is," I say as I brought the trunk into the chamber.

"What took you so long?" he asks.

"It weighs a ton...stairs, seven flights."

"That's very kind of you," says his friend, I forgot his name.

"But you can't leave it there, its in the way," he says as I went to walk away.

"Where do you want it?" I ask.

"Over there by the bed."

I start to move it over to the bed and as I put it down they look at me oddly. "Oh no the other side."

I sigh as I move it to the other side but they still look angry. "No its going to get in my way there."

"Where the heck do you want it then?" I ask angrily.

"Watch your mouth and on top of the wardrobe."

"May I ask why you happen to be teasing, Merlin? I understand he is a servant and that Arthur said to call him when you need him but you don't have the right to make him move that everywhere. Besides don't you like to be gentlemen now and again?" Morgana sneered as she came into the room.

"Lady Morgana we presume?"

"Yes, now why don't you give Merlin a hand on putting it on the wardrobe?"

They stared at her before they both took the trunk from me and put it on the wardrobe themselves.I smile at Morgana, this time I owe her.

"May I have a word for a second Merlin?" she asks.

"I...," I said looking at them both.

"Go on," Oswall says.

"Thanks," I say before I leave the chamber with Morgana. She pulled me into a hiding spot in the corridor so no one could see us.

"Thank you Morgana you don't know how much that actually," but she didn't let me talk anymore as her lips pressed against mine. As we pulled away she smiled at me.

"Have a good day, if they course any trouble come get me," she winks before she walks away.

What the heck was that about? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Long time hey but I got this up finally.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter :p

Votes and comments would mean the world cheers!