Prologue:Part 2

Ally's pov

Doctors said that I can be discharged later today.  The Doctor explained to me that I have amnesia because of the car accident, I do not plan on telling anybody that I am from another universe. They will put me in the loony bin. Later Caroline and Mama Liz came in the room with a doctor.

Liz started talking nervously " Well, I...I am your mother ,Elizabeth Forbes. I adopted you when you were five. And this is your sister, Caroline Forbes." I then said " I guess it is nice to met you guys. Sorry about earlier. I just freaked out for a bit." They assured me that it was fine. We just made some small talk, the doctor then discharged me. I went and got dressed in the bathroom. Luckily I am in my past life's body.

It was an awkward drive to the house. They showed me the house and then my room.

Caroline carefully asks" Do you like it?" I looked around and touched the bookcases

Caroline carefully asks" Do you like it?" I looked around and touched the bookcases. Smiling I answered" I love it. It weirdly feels like home. Did I read alot? There's like a million books here." Caroline happily answered " You read alot, but also collected a lot of books, like these 'witchy cookbooks' like you used to call them" I just look amazed and look around, I didn't even realise I was starting to yawn, but Liz saw and said that I should rest and she will call me for dinner. I smiled at her gratefully. I take in the style and everything about the room. I loved it, it was like me. Maybe the orginal Allison Forbes was like me.

I looked through one of the grimoires and it looked real

I looked through one of the grimoires and it looked real. I tried lighting a candle and it worked, it was not supposed to , because I was a siphoner. I will look into it later. I need to make a list of everything that does happen and what I would like to change.I will try to change Caroline's orginal story with Damon and Lexi's ,Jenna's and Liz's death. I will try to save more people but my main priority is the Forbes.

The next four weeks I become close with Caroline and Liz. I even started calling Liz "Mom". I realised I have the werewolf gene that was triggered from the car crash. That was why I was able to survive the car crash. I can siphon from myself. I practiced alot these four weeks and I told Care about the supernatural by week three and showed her my magic and turned into a wolf for her. Because I am a hybrid I can control my shifts. I put spells on Care for protection and that she cannot be compelled. I make her swear to sister secrecy not to tell anyone of my powers or wolfside.

Jeremy avoided me like the plague. Like what did I do? Oh.. wait I forgot. Hahaha. Me and Tyler started hanging out. We also jog and workout sometimes.

It was nice to have a friend like him . I convinced my mom to let me get my GED so that I do not have to go to the school that will send my anxiety through the roof. I also got a dog out of pity. He is an Border Collie and is named OB. Like Obi-Wan Kenobi.

The start of school is tomorrow. And I will be looking for a job or something to do.