blood brothers

Kai, Care and Ally were in the woods. Ally started to transform into a wolf. For the siblings it was painful to watch their sister's bones break. But Ally said that she put a spell on her to lessen the pain. She turned and she was this beautiful, mystical white wolf. Kol stared in awe and started thinking if she will live for eternity or if she can die. He could not imagine her life without her. He was worried for her.

Kai and Care saw the happiness in the wolf, like she belonged to the wild. Ally let them pet her and they took some pictures for when Ally turned back. The wolf then run into the woods. Care started to talk to Kai," Do you think she belongs to the wild, sometimes I think she deserves more then this town that she wants to safe." Kai then told her," Nothing we will say will change her mind." They went to Allison house and watched a movie waiting for Ally to came back. They came to an agreement to be like honorary brother and sister, because Allison was both their sister.

Allison came back a hour later, feeling refreshed and happy , free from the worries of the future. She feels like she is forgetting something important, but she can't put her finger on it.

The next day, the siblings were baking and just eating junk food. They laugh and were care free for the day , not worrying about the supernatural. They decided to let Liz meet Kai. They made a real fake identity with the help on Enzo. The fake identity had connection to Allison if Liz thought they looked like siblings. Allison started to make a seafood pasta at the Forbes house and getting everything ready for the meeting. Liz was wary of Kai, but saw love of siblings between Kai and Allison. She thought maybe that they were siblings because they did look alike. She asked where Kai had grown up and he said in orphanage in Portland. The rest of the conversations were light and fun. The night was over and Kai was accepted in the Forbes household.

HATRED BEGINS, IN THE PAST - While Stefan struggles to come to terms with his past, both he and Damon reveal parts of their history to Elena until she finally learns the truth about how they became vampires. Pearl has an ugly confrontation with John Gilbert. Damon and Alaric try to find a mysterious invention before John does. The friendship and flirtation between Jeremy and Anna continues to grow.

Pearl and Anna decided that it was for the best to leave town for a bit.
Anna visits Jeremy in the middle of the night and she tries to tell him that she is going to leave town, but she kisses him instead. She tells him goodbye and goes out the window. Stefan goes to the quarry, and remembers the moments after Damon completes his transition. Stefan asks Damon how he feels, now that he's a vampire, and Damon tells him that Stefan got what he wanted - brothers for eternity. Damon tells Stefan that he will make it an eternity of misery for him. Emily visits Stefan and sees that he has transitioned, and tells him that she wouldn't wish Katherine's curse upon anyone. Stefan tells her that it feels more like a gift and Emily says that even in death Stefan's heart is pure, and that that will be his curse.

Elena finds Stefan at the quarry, and Stefan says that he should have died that night, along with Damon. He feels guilty for all the people that both he and Damon have killed and hurt, and feels he's the sole reason to blame. Elena tells Stefan that she went to a party, and skipped family night, the night that her parents died, and she got stranded, and that they had to come pick her up and that's why her parents died. She explains that their actions are what set things in motion, but that they have to live with that.

Stefan says that because of his choice to become a vampire, a lot of people got hurt, and Elena reminds him that he made the choice to become good and stop feeding on humans. Stefan explains to her how every day the pain of knowing what he has done hurts him, and that he fights that, and how easy it would be to just give himself over to the blood. He thinks that one day he's not going to want to fight it anymore, and that the next person he hurts could be her. Elena tells him that he could throw the ring in the quarry and let himself die, or he could put his ring back on and keep fighting. Stefan puts his ring on and they kiss.

While Alaric is drinking at the Mystic Grill, a woman says to him, "Hello, Ric." Alaric looks around to see who it is, and he replies by saying her name,"Isobel."