killed or be killed

Allison met up with Mason at the Lockwood residence. She used her witchy powers to make him leave the Salvatores alone and to make him leave town and that he should leave his car and phone in the woods. He should tell Tyler the truth before he leaves. He gave me the moonstone. Flashback is taking place one year ago, showing how Mason accidentally killed his friend Jimmy in a fight. Mason tells Tyler the story. It is Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day. Mason left town, so he will be safe.

Stefan and Elena continue to make everyone think that they are in a fight. I made it seem like I believed their lies, Damon does not believe either. Damon gave me some vervain lemonade, and I said that I could not take it. He asked why and I looked confused and answered in a monotone voice, " I just knew that I cannot accept anything especially vervain,whatever that is from you, Stefan or Elena. " Because Mason was in town, the council did not find out about the Salvatores.  Me and my mom were at the Volunteer Day, we went on a picnic and just talked and caught each other up on our lives.

Jeremy and Tyler were hanging out with Sarah and Aimee at the Lockwood Mansion. Sarah asked to see Jeremy's sketches. They were all pictures of wolves. Tyler takes Jeremy aside and confronts him. Jeremy admits he knows about the Lockwood secret, then he spills everything he knows about Mason, the moonstone and the curse. Then Sarah jokingly took it. Tyler is furious and pushes her accidentally down the stairs and wrestles the stone back. Tyler is shaken up by his actions. Tyler went to the Forbes house waiting for me. I came home and saw his face and gave him a tight hug and told him to start from the beginning. He told me about his family curse and what his uncle is.

I looked shocked and said that I know about the supernatural,  but did not want to involve him. I told him that whatever happens ,I will be at his side. I told him that I was also a werewolf, since the car accident in March. I told him that the transformation is painful, but running free was beyond amazing. I made him promise to not tell people about my secret. I made it magically bound, so that it is impossible to talk about.

Stefan continues to feed on Elena's blood every day. Jeremy goes to Damon and tells him about the moonstone, offering to get it back for him. Alaric comes in with Isobel's research on Aztec legends. They discover that the moonstone can break the werewolf curse.

Bonnie bumps into Tyler and gets a vision of Mason and Elena (really Katherine) together. Stefan is confused and tries to figure out what that means. Damon tells Jeremy about his discovery about the moonstone. Stefan and Elena continue pretending they are in a fight. Jeremy eventually finds out that Tyler has given the moonstone to Mason. Damon found Mason's abandoned car and his phone in the woods. Mason was either dead or gone.

Stefan and Damon text Mrs. Lockwood from Mason's phone so she will think he left town again. Damon calls the last number dialed on his phone, and it turns out to be Katherine. She is upset about Mason's death and tells them that she has a plan B.

Elena goes home and gets a phone call from Katherine. She taunts Elena and tells her to watch out. All of sudden, Jenna stabs herself in the stomach with her kitchen knife. Katherine had compelled her to kill herself. Luckily, she was rushed to the hospital in time to be saved. Elena is very shaken up by this and ends things with Stefan. It is revealed that Katherine needs a werewolf for her plot to be successful. Since Mason's gone, she asks Matt to go after Tyler, not stopping until Tyler ends up killing him, which will activate the curse.

Caroline is coming back after the Masquerade's ball.