Rose

A dark car pulls up to a deserted parking area with a man hopping out of the car and the mask that was on the person that attacked Elena is laying in the backseat of the car. The attacker goes to the boot of his car and opens it, showing Elena and Allison unconscious laying in it. Walking over to the other car in the lot, the window rolls down and a man inside wearing dark clothes and sunglasses says, "Where is she?". He then tells the other man to put her in the back of his car. He then places an unconscious Elena and Allison in the back of the car. The man in the car then tells the other man to come closer. He then feeds off of the man killing him in the process, and drives off with them.

Caroline was back at school and Allison told her to keep an eye on Tyler and his changes.

Tyler is arriving at school, looking at missing posters for Aimee and is also watching students place flowers and cards by Sarah's locker. He then walks up to his locker and dials his combination, but accidentally pulls the lock right off of his locker. Then the camera goes to Stefan and Jeremy. Jeremy tells Stefan that Elena needs to let him know if she's spending the night at Stefan's. Stefan then says that Elena didn't sleep over, to which Jeremy says that Elena's bed hadn't been slept in and that her car was still at the Lockwood's. The two are then wondering where Elena could be.

Then the black car is seen driving into an old mansion. The man is seen carrying Elena and Allison into the house until he puts her down on a couch, after which he unties her. She asks what he wants, and he says, "Shhhh." He says he wants "just a taste" of Elena and gets close to biting her before a woman appears in the room and yells, "Trevor!" (So the man is now identified as Trevor). Trevor then walks away. The woman than tells Elena, "My gosh, you look just like her." Elena then says, "But I'm not her!" The woman tells Elena to be quiet. Elena then says, "What do you want?!" The woman then slaps Elena backwards onto the couch and says, "I want you to be quiet." Allison at quietly and did not move. When they went into another room, I also moved into another room and cloaked myself and I made the couch comfortable with a spell and took a nap.

Stefan and Damon are then seen talking at a park and Damon tells Stefan that before he put Katherine in the tomb, she told him that Elena was in danger. Stefan says he needs to go talk to her (Katherine) and Damon says it's a bad idea. Stefan then responds with, "It's Elena," and walks away. Then Caroline and Tyler are seen talking at school.

Elena then wakes up and hears the woman and Trevor talking. The woman tells Trevor that she sent the message to a man named Elijah and says that they'll have to wait and see if he got it. Trevor suggests that they leave her (Elena) at the house and run, because it keeps them from dying. The woman sees Elena trying to sneak off and stops her. Elena asks who Elijah is, and the woman responds with, "Your worst nightmare." It turns out Rose (a loyal vampire friend of Trevor) and Trevor kidnapped Elena to make a deal with Elijah, one of The Originals, in exchange for their own freedom. Rose shares interesting information about Katherine with Elena.

Bonnie says, "What if there was another way to find her?" Bonnie is then in a room with Stefan and Jeremy. She cuts Jeremy's hand and puts his blood on a map, and is able to do a spell that makes a trail on the map with his blood that points to Elena's location. Damon then shows up and says he's going with Stefan. Unnoticed by the others, a drop of blood appears on the map and Bonnie wipes her nose to hide her nosebleed.

Then Caroline and Tyler are seen talking. Tyler says Caroline lied to him earlier. She starts to walk away, but Tyler grabs her. She is faster and stronger, managing to push him away by twisting his arm. He says she is stronger than him, and that if she knows something she needs to tell him. Tyler then angrily walks away and kicks a trashcan, which hits a car and sets off the alarm. Caroline looks at him, and they both walk away. Later at her house, Tyler confronts Caroline believing that she is a werewolf like him. When she laughs at this idea, he gets angry and she reveals herself to be a vampire.

Then Stefan and Damon are seen in a car, and Stefan thanks Damon for coming, but says he knows it wasn't for him. Stefan then says it's because he loves Elena. Damon is surprise to see Stefan drinking blood again and asks if Elena knows about it. Stefan then tells him that he's been drinking hers, in small doses, to build up his tolerance.

Elijah arrives and Rose takes him to see Elena. He is surprised by her appearance but quickly concludes that she's a Petrova doppelgänger and a human. Elijah frees Rose but kills Trevor. Elena tries to make a deal with him, using the moonstone's location as a bargaining chip. However, Elijah removes her vervain necklace and compels her to tell him where it is. Just as he is about to leave with Elena, Stefan and Damon show up. Elijah is attacked by the Salvatores and after a brief fight he is staked by Damon. Roses sees this and flees.

The brothers and Elena return to Mystic Falls, where Rose confronts Stefan at his home and warns that Klaus will come for Elena. At the Gilbert house, Elena is getting ready for bed.Elena is left bewildered—uncertain how she is wearing the necklace again. Meanwhile, Elijah revives and removes the stake from his own heart.

Ally's pov

I woke up from my nap and saw Elijah against the wall with a stake in his chest. He woke up and I screamed, because that scared the daylight out of me. I threw him some bloodbags, and said that does he need to be so dramatic.  Kol said that he was always so dramatic since childhood and I laughed. Kol was still mad at Elijah and wanted me to slap him.  To Elijah I looked like a crazy person, he looked at me with interest." If you do not shut up, I will slap you." Elijah said confused," Are you okay miss?" I quickly grabbed his hand and he saw Kol. " Hello, brother. Missed me?" Kol said mischievously. Elijah was more than surprised.

"What?..How? ..Who?" Elijah spoke. " Well, I am Ally Forbes, your brother's soulmate. Me and him have been sort of in contact with each other for like six months maybe. I almost died when I first saw him. He did literally made my heart skip a beat , almost causing me to pass out. I did a spell so that we can talk to each other and sometimes I look like a bat shit person talking to fhe sky. Your family coffins are in Chicago,  I believe with dear paranoid Santa Klaus. I know your are the bossy, betraying brother"  I said and then punched him twice and broke his nose and his jaw. " That was for Kol, you asshole ." I said. Kol then said ," Now I know why you did not want to slap him. Your punching is more harsh then your slapping." I just gave him a 'of course' look.

I told Elijah that Elena is in Mystic Falls and I did not what to be part of doppelganger business. We then left and went on a road trip.