Masquerade

The Salvatores had a fake replica of the moonstone that Tyler gave to Jeremy.
I  was being 'threatened ' by Katherine and I went to the Salvatore's house and I was in tears and sobbing. I had Kath leave a bite mark on my neck for extra effect. I told them what she said, "Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone, or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood." She then instructs her that the deal is to go down that evening at the Masquerade Ball. Damon assumes that she got scared, noting that what she did to Jenna  was desperate. Stefan states that they can't underestimate her. I suggests giving Katherine the moonstone, but Damon says "No, Katherine isn't getting dick!" and explains that he's going to kill Katherine at the ball. Stefan interrupts, saying that Damon wouldn't be killing Katherine because he is going to do it himself. Damon then looked at me with sadness in his eyes, he compelled me to forget about being in the Salvatore's house and the meeting about Katherine.

I then left and went to the house. "Kitty Kat, they believed me and compelled me to forget,but it did not work I believe." I yelled when walking in and when I walked in I saw Kai and Kat kissing. " Yes, Kol you own me fifty bucks." I do my happy dance and Kat then jokingly pushed me and she called me a dork. All the three of us were becoming close friends. I was planning to go to the ball near the end of night.

Meanwhile, Matt, Elena and Jeremy are bringing Jenna home from the hospital. It is revealed that Jenna was told that she ran into a knife while making dinner, even though in reality, Katherine had compelled her to stab herself earlier. Jenna  is embarrassed about it, but they all soothe her by telling her it was a freaky accident. While Jenna is resting, Jeremy and Elena are alone together and he asks his sister what they are going to do about Katherine. Elena says they're not going to do anything. She believes that Katherine hurt Jenna because she was still with Stefan and now that they're broken up, they're safe. Jeremy tells Elena she is being naive and walks away.

Katherine returns to her room at Mrs Flowers' Bed and Breakfast. Lucy says that she came because she asked her. "Like you had a choice," says Katherine. She tells Lucy about the Masquerade Ball and asks her to come with her and she smiles.

In the Salvatores' house ,Bonnie comes inside, holding the Grimoire in her hands. Alaric and Damon are seen in the background looking at weapons. Jeremy is also there and tells Bonnie: "We're gonna kill Katherine"

She says she wants the moonstone and that she wants Lucy to help her. When she asks her what she wants to do with it, Katherine doesn't answer. "You want me to break the curse," assumes Lucy. "Let's just get it first," Katherine says, "What I really need is backup. I can't imagine that Damon and Stefan are just gonna hand it over without putting up a fight."

Bonnie tells Stefan that their plan is risky. Bonnie is still not quite convinced, but reluctantly says she could do a spell to trap Katherine, similar to the tomb spell. Meanwhile, Elena is at her house with Matt. She tells him that Alaric will be coming over to spend time with Jenna.

At the Salvatores' house, Alaric, Stefan, Damon, Jeremy and Bonnie, get ready to go through with their plan.

At the Masquerade Ball at the Lockwood Mansion, artists are seen doing tricks with fire and people in masks are watching. Inside in the office, Tyler is getting ready. His mother, Carol, tells him it's already packed outside. Mother and son compliment each other on their looks. Tyler apologizes for his past behavior and asks his mother about Mason. She says she hasn't heard from him and doesn't think she will. They decide to go outside and pretend to have some fun.

Katherine and Lucy arrive in masks. She runs into Matt and he thinks it's Elena. Katherine compliments him in his suit. She compels him, saying,"Do you know what you have to do?" Matt answers, "I'm going to get Tyler Lockwood really drunk. I'm going to start a fight with him and beat him until he snaps." "And then?", asks Katherine. "I won't stop until he kills me," says Matt. Katherine then asks him to leave.