New Beginnings

Now the pilot begins. Caroline now knows about the supernatural and cannot be compelled. She will be free from Damon's bloody paws. I found some of my old journals. And now I know more of this life.

The fight with Jeremy was about him being in love with me, but I did not return the feelings. There seems like there was harsh words exchanged. He called me a selfish person that does not love anyone and I called him a insecure little boy that got his feelings hurt.

I know Care and Ty has school and I have to find a job in town. I woke up early, because I know Mom will probably be at work , so that I can make breakfast for Caroline before going to school. We had a fun breakfast just making jokes and talking about the supernatural.

I later then walk around town with my dog OB looking for a job or something that will interest me. I walked for a long while then realised I was at edge of town. I found a flower shop with massive green houses. I went into the folwer shop and then this women greeted me" Good morning Ally. How have you been? We missed you this summer." I looked confused then she said" O dear. I forgot you do not remember me or this place. I am Brooke Abrams . I own this shop and my husband , Elliott owns the farm and the café. "

"Well, good morning to you too. I am Ally as you seem to know. I was actually wondering around town looking for a job. Do you guys perhaps have an opening for anything?" I then replied. Brooke happily then said" Of course sweetheart. You used to come here often before.... Anyway we would love if you could work here. We need some help in the green houses with the upkeep of the plants and if you might finish there you can always work in the café. Come on let's get you situated and teach you my ways of green thumbs. You're dog can join you if you work in the green houses, but if you work in the Cafe he can stay in the backyard." I gratefully accepted the job and followed her. She feels like family in a way. The next week will be for training of the job.

She let me walk around, because she wanted to fetch Elliott and introduce him to me.  I walked around and take the beautiful nature in. I felt at peace here. Unknowingly to them , while Brooke and Elliott were in a conversation, Ally heared everything. " She has triggered her wolf side and she seems more powerful then a normal wolf. So I am guessing she has siphoning powers. We need to talk to her eventually and tell her the truth. " Brooke said.  " I do not know how we should tell her that we think that she might be my niece. We would like to be in your life and help with your supernatural changes. She is truly the only family that I have left. Lets get going before she becomes suspicious. " Elliott then replied.

Elliott was introduced to me, and I found myself trusting them, which might be stupid when I had only kinda met them today. While I was shaking his hand, I made a dumb decision " So I might be your niece. Could you explain why you would think so?"

We then went into their house for privacy. Elliott then explained that his brother might have been my biological father, thus is why I have the wolf gene. I was in shock one again. Why can't I just have a normal day. He tell also explained that the know of what had happened with the Parkers. But by the time he knew of my existence, I disappeared and the remainig Parkers did not care. He then searched for years then found me last year in Mystic Falls. He and Brooke then moved to Mystic Falls to start a new life there and maybe get to know Allison. I asked if I could do a magical test to see if we were related. The test was postive , so now I know of another reason why Joshua Parker hated me.

" So you guys are werewolves then. What happened to your brother?" I replied. Brooke then answered        " Yes,Elliott is a werewolve and I am a witch and his brother just disappeared,  we do not know what had happened to him. We can help you if you need help with your witchy powers or with your transformations." I said that I might then them up on their offer. We ended up talking all day and I decided that I should probably get going. I decided to still work for them. I said my goodbyes and they were happy about my reaction about the news.

Meanwhile at school.
Elena had met Stefan and Caroline this time around did not seem interested in him. Jeremy was still doing drugs with Vicky. Later through the day Elena was at the cemetery and Damon the crow bothered until Stefan showed up. A lost journal of Elena was returned to her at her house by a Stefan and he was invited to the Grill. In this time, me and Care was at the house, where I informed her of everything new. A new job and new family members. She said she was happy as long as I do not abandon her for the new family. I said that I would never abandon her and would do everything to protect her. Later me and Care went to the Grill to hang with the gang, against Mt will I might add.

I sit alone at the bar drinking a milkshake, Caroline tried making me move, but I was in a weird mood. I saw Jeremy and decided that I wanted to talk to him, but before I could reach him he went into the bathroom to probably avoid me. Asshole... I decided to hang with Tyler and Matt at the pool table. He gave me a hug and I told him about my new job and that he should come and play with OB sometimes. We might seem closer then friends, but we are just comfortable around each other. Probably a wolf thing.
Unknowingly there were two set of jealous eyes on us.
We saw as Elena and Stefan came in. We thought that Matt would punch Stefan by the look on his face, but he was quite civil with him.

Caroline then dragged me to the booth. I seem like that awkward, shy kid that did not what to be there.  We all sat done and then Caroline introduced me as her little sister. Stefan looked confused and then asked why I wasn't in school . " Long story short. I do not remember my life and I did not what hundreds of pity eyes on me everyday for two years, so I did my GEDs and passed so now I am working at a flower shop." I blunty said. There were different expressions on their faces. Elena has one of guilt , Bonnie one of pity, Caroline one of indifference because she knows my bluntness by now, Stefan was in shock by my bluntness,  I was sure he almost needed a bunny to recover. Caroline then started her rapid fire of questions on Stefan. I started thinking that I needed to put a cloak on myself so that I do not raise any suspicion from Salvatores or Bennets. After a while me and Care went home and watched The Notebook , then we had a sleepover in my room.