Katerina

Katerina gives birth to her baby girl. Katerina's mother delivers the baby and announces that the baby is a girl. Katerina asks to hold the baby just once, but Katerina's father takes the baby away, leaving Katerina who is in pain and horror, cry out and plead with her father not to take her daughter away. Katerina's mother then tries to comfort Katerina as she sobs. Me and Kai were visiting Kath, giving her some clothes, blood. Then back to the present day, while walking towards the school building, Bonnie drops her books.

Jeremy helps and then asks her if she wanted to play pool at the grill. Bonnie agrees and then a new guy asks them if they know where the office is. Jeremy introduces Bonnie and himself to the new kid who is named Luka. Jeremy ends up taking Luka to the office. Meanwhile, Caroline and Elena are walking through the woods and going to Fell's Church to talk to Katherine who resides in the tomb beneath the ruins.  The Scooby-Doo gang knows that Caroline is a vampire  and drags her into the drama, even when I told her not to be apart of it.

Elena tells Caroline not to tell anyone about her going to the tomb. They go down and Caroline opens up the stone door. They wait as a weak and very pale Katherine appears. Elena tells Caroline to leave and stall Stefan. Elena gets out her equipment, a bottle of blood and the Petrova book. Katherine tries to run to get it, but the spell cast over the tomb stops her from getting out.

Elena makes a deal with Katherine that she will give her blood and the book for information, so Katherine begins telling her about how she was chased by Klaus and how she was turned into a vampire. In a flashback, Katerina is seen racing through the woods, clutching the moonstone in her hand. She is being followed by vampires led by Elijah. She stumbles and cuts herself when Trevor arrives and points Elijah and his men in another direction. Trevor then instructs Katerina to go to a cottage were Rose is hiding. Rose allows Katerina in, but when she realizes that Katerina has the moonstone, she locks her away after feeding her blood so she could heal.

Katerina, however, got hold of some rope and when Trevor arrived, he and Rose heard a noise from the room and once they entered, they found out that Katerina had hung herself. When she aroused, she drank human blood, and Trevor is devastated that she had used him. Meanwhile, Bonnie steps into the grill, but she can't find Jeremy. Luka and Jonas (Luka's dad) ask Bonnie if she will join them. Bonnie then finds out that Luka and his father are warlocks, the term for a male witch. Meanwhile, Rose and Damon go meet Slater, an old friend of Rose to find a way to contact Klaus.

Me and Kai went to Elijah's apartment and met the warlocks. They are more accepting than other witches we know. We talked about witches and Bonnie's magic. I told them that the Salvatores will cause their death if they are not careful. We waited till Elijah was done in Richmond. We had dinner with Elijah and talked about the future plans on how to get the coffins. Elijah did not believe me when I said his family was in Chicago. So I did a spell to track the coffins with Elijah's blood. It was in Chicago.  I looked at Elijah all smugly and I called him stupid for never thinking about doing this. Elijah could see why I was Kol's soulmate.  He thought I would give Klaus hell.

Elijah, outside the store throws quarters into the window which shatters, allowing the sunlight to enter. Everybody in the store screams including Rose, who doesn't have a daylight ring. They escape as Rose heals. Rose cries that Klaus is getting his revenge. Caroline couldn't stall Stefan for long and so Stefan goes to the tomb and finds Elena waiting for Katherine to reappear. Stefan says that Elena shouldn't have been here and that all the things Katherine said was a lie.

Katherine reappears and tells them that Klaus is going to kill everybody Elena knows if she tries to run away from what he is up to, just like he did to her entire family. Back at the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon sits at the fire, then Rose comes and they make out. Later, Rose gets a call from Slater who says she needs a witch and the moonstone to stop the sacrifice of a Petrova doppelgänger. The phone call ends and standing behind Slater is Elijah, who then compels him to stake himself, justifying it by saying it was necessary. Jonas then appears saying, "Was it really?" Katherine remains in the tomb reading the Petrova book. She stares down tearfully at a sketch of herself with her parents.