162 Candles

The first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes was that I was no longer  in my bedroom or well it looked different that it did when she went to bed.

I cautiously get up and go to Care's room. It was filled with a crib and baby stuff. I go downstairs and see everybody gone. After checking the house " what the hel? Where am I" I walk outside and it is dark and extremely quiet in Mystic Falls. I walk to the Grill, the time was 10: 14 A.M. Something was not right. Everybody was gone. I walk out of the Grill and walk into a guy, the first person I have seen so far.

I look at his face and said , " Kai is that you?". " How do you know me?!" He asked defensively. " It's me Allison, your sister before you disappeared." I said. He was shocked and looked at me for a while and then he hugged me. " I thought I was so late to safe you. How are you here? Are you far from the Parkers?" He fastly replied. I said " Long story, but I snuck onto a truck when I run out of the house at the Parkers. Somehow ended up in Mystic Falls. Sort of forgot about you , maybe cause of the trauma. A few months ago I was in a car accident. When I woke, I forgot every memory since I was five. So I remember everything from like ages 3 to 5. The rest is a blur. In the accident, two people died and I became a werewolf with siphoning powers. I am not Joshua's daughter.  But I recently met my biological father's brother and his wife. They helped me with my transformations and witch lessons. I missed you so much, I do not know why I am here. But I will find a way to get you back"  We were still hugging until he was about to say something, but I woke up.

It was now 4 o'clock in the morning. I could not go back to sleep. I need to know how to get him out. I will ask Brooke today for help.  I started making brownies and a chocolate fudge cake, because I was stressed and bored.

I know today is Stefan's birthday.  I need to try to save Lexi. While reading a book, Stefan gets the sensation that someone is near him. Rising, he looks around to see who's there. Still not seeing anyone, he turns around again to find his oldest and dearest friend Lexi Branson, a 350-year-old vampire who helped Stefan regain his humanity at least twice. Being as today is Stefan's 162nd birthday, she arrives in at his house, like she does every year, to help him celebrate.
Sheriff Forbes questions everyone about the disappearance of Vicki Donovan, but everyone has the same story to tell, that Vicki had left town and they have no idea when she was coming back. This seems to appease the Sheriff for now. Elena bumps into Stefan outside the station. Feeling completely stressed out about the whole situation, Elena tells Stefan that she can no longer see him and that he needs to stay away from her.

While upstairs resting, Lexi gets an unexpected visit from Damon. While talking, it is obvious that they both have a distaste for each other. Tired of his attitude, Lexi grabs Damon by the throat and demands that he "not" ruin her visit with Stefan. Agreeing but not completely happy about the confrontation, Damon decides to leave.
Bonnie decides to pack up at her grandmother's and go home, knowing that her father doesn't like her to be gone for long. Bonnie tries to give her grandmother the necklace back, but she says no and that it belongs to Bonnie. It is a talisman that has been passed down from generation to generation and it has found its way back to Bonnie. Bonnie decides her grandmother is right and leaves the necklace on.
At home, Aunt Jenna and Elena are in shock to see Jeremy studying. Usually he is brooding, drunk or getting high. They asked him about it, and he responds by saying, he has a lot of homework to catch up on. Aunt Jenna and Elena don't know what else to say. They called him an alien and a replicate. They are happy to see him taking life a little more serious now.

Damon stops by the sheriff's department to drop off a box of vervain. He's still trying to find out who's in the council that is hunting vampires. Still no luck but he does seem to be gaining the sheriff's trust a little more each time. She believes that his Uncle Zachary is out of town and that Damon himself is stepping in to help with the vervain supply.
Bonnie pays an early visit to Elena in her room. She apologizes to Elena for being an absentee friend these past few days. Feeling that she can trust Elena, Bonnie swears her to secrecy and shows some of the things her grandmother taught her. She rips open her feather pillow to Elena's surprise and proceeds to make the feathers fly up into the air. Elena is shocked but happy that Bonnie shared this with her.
Outside of school, Damon stops Caroline and me and using his powers of "persuasion", gets us to throw a party at the Mystic Grill that night. I taught Care to play along if a vampire compels, because we do not want a target on our backs. He also demands that she find a way to get the necklace back from Bonnie.