Undead and lost girls

Damon has been in the basement for three days; Stefan explains this when Damon asks how long he's been in there. Stefan says that he is taking Damon to their family's crypt and explains that Damon's skin will desiccate in a week, and he will become a living corpse, unable to hurt anyone. He explains that Damon won't need his ring anymore.

Elena wakes up and tries to write in her journal but can't decide what to write. She goes to the bathroom and finds Vicki brushing her teeth. A confused Elena goes downstairs and asks Jenna if she is aware that Vicki is in the house. Jenna seems fine with it. Jenna sees her ex-boyfriend Logan on the news, and she and Elena discuss Stefan's absence, and Elena mocks the message Stefan sent her, mimicking it. 

Dana talks to Tiki via the phone about which outfit to wear and sees a shadow. She freaks out and ends her conversation with Tiki. Damon's compulsion has begun to work. Stefan looks at his brother from the cell door, and Damon tells him that the lies will catch up to him, as long as he keeps lying to himself about what he is.

At the school, Elena learns the car wash's rules from Caroline, before Caroline "scolds" and "judges" their clothing choices.  Allison was there supporting Caroline. I was in a bikini washing cars with a shirtless Tyler. People were staring at my scars that I had gotten from the car accident. I started getting furious and yelled while stink eyeing people " What the fuck are you all staring at. Never seen fucking scars on a body!" I continued to wash cars while Tyler tries to cheer me up.
A man arrives with his car, hoping it will get washed, and Tiki comments that it is a "POS". Bonnie, angered with Tiki's attitude, makes the hose run and Tiki gets wet in the process. Me and Tyler started laughing about a ' Wet and wild Tiki'.

Jenna watches Logan as he reports from the car wash. Elena offers to have Stefan's ring put in her bag, but he declines. Elena informs Caroline that they've run out of towels and she send Dana to get more. Dana goes to get more towels but sees a vision of Damon in the hallway. Dana then released Damon from the cell, but she came out alive.Elena, running the cash table, serves the man who confronted Stefan at the Grill, and he reveals that he stayed at the Salvatore Boarding House and met Stefan in June 1953, after Stefan's uncle Joseph was killed by an "animal" in the woods. Elena is deeply disturbed by the conversation, and questions Stefan on whether there are other Salvatore's in Mystic Falls. He lies and says that everyone has just drifted away but mentions Zach.

Elena then decided to do more research at the News Channel office with Logan. Bonnie was angry and set a car on fire. Jeremy and Vicki were hanging out in the woods with the druggies and she stole Elena's pills after the accident. Jeremy then left because he did not agree with Vicki. Jeremy then went to Allison Forbes house. He knocked and then I appear. I asked " Hi, Jeremy. Do you need anything?" He then apologized for his behavior and asked if we could talk. I said" Come on in, tell me what's going on" . " Vicky is just using me for drugs and she stole from Elena's pills from the accident.  I just do not know how to be normal again, to be my old self again." Jer said. " Well, of course you will, not be the same. You went through a lot of trauma at a young age. You were right when you said you lost Allison Forbes, because I am not the same person. I will never remember our memories. I will not pretend to be a person I was. And you shouldn't either. Move on and try to continue. Do not be stuck in the past, because it will drag you down. I just want you to not be a drug addict because it will lead to your death. " I said to him. Jer replied and said " I am sorry for everything I said to you. " I said that I forgave him and that he can be better and make his parents proud. I comforted him for a bit then he went home.

Elena asks Stefan what he is. Stefan admits that he is a vampire and Elena is shocked and tries to run away even though Stefan tries to explain. He follows her at her home to promise he won't hurt her and let her know that it was Damon who kills and not him. Elena though is still freaked out and she asks him to leave.