Turning point

3rd person POV
Logan Fell asking Jenna to invite him in the house, and she refuses by slamming the door in his face and an upset Logan attacks, bites and kills a woman who passes by at the moment. Jeremy goes through his dad's stuff and an old journal he found. The journal is filled with notes and drawings of strange creatures, something that makes him start drawing again. He uses the journal as a topic for his history essay.

Stefan and Damon discuss where they should go now that they are leaving Mystic Falls when the Sheriff Forbes appears asking for Damon. She tells Damon that there was a new vampire attack in the town, something that surprises him. Stefan overhears their conversation and asks Damon if it was him. Damon reassures him that there is a new vampire in town, and they decide not to leave till they find him.

Meanwhile, Caroline and Matt get closer something that everyone notices including Tyler Lockwood who grills Matt about it. Bonnie is still a little freaked out about being attacked by Damon but she is grateful to Stefan who saved her life. Stefan shows up at school to inform Elena about the new vampire and to be careful till they'll find out who he is. Damon tries to track down the new vampire using the watch he took from Logan but because he can't do it himself, he asks Caroline's help and then he 'compels' her to forget everything. The watch leads him to a warehouse where he is ambushed and shot by Logan. Damon is surprised seeing him and wants to know who turned him. Logan believes Damon was the one who did it and he asks to tell him how he can walk in the sun.

Back at the school, there is a career fair where Jeremy sees a sketch that Tyler drew. He tries to talk to him, but Tyler gets aggressive, and they end up fighting. Tyler's dad separates them and takes them outside where he encourages them to continue brawling and settle their differences. Alaric, who followed them outside, asks what is going on and faces off against the mayor, ending the fight.
Elena catches up with Matt asking him about Caroline and telling him about Stefan. Matt says that he and Caroline are only friends while Caroline watches the two of them talking from a distance. Stefan interrupts them and he tries to update Elena about the new vampire when Jenna comes and tells them that Logan is at the school. Stefan, who knows that Logan was supposed to be dead, realizes that he is the new vampire and leaves to find him. Elena asks what is going on and Stefan asks her to take Jenna and go. Elena understands his tone and leaves, telling Jenna not to talk again to Logan.

Meanwhile, Logan asks Stefan how he can walk in the sunlight and he threatens to expose him if he won't tell him. Stefan steps up to him and he leaves. Caroline announces to her mother that she wants to be a broadcast journalist but her mom is not impressed stating that Caroline doesn't even read the paper. Caroline stays and waits for Allison to come to the parking, Logan confronts the Sheriff for whom he believes is the one who buried him and covered his "death". He threatens her and then leaves while Sheriff calls for back up. Logan sees Allison and knock her unconscious and put her in his van. Matt sees Allison in Logan's car but he doesn't see that Logan knocked her unconscious before they drive away. Stefan is at the phone with Damon talking about Logan. Damon is pissed after the ambush and wants to kill Logan. He is heading right at the school as soon as Stefan tells him that Logan is there. Elena comes to Stefan asking about Logan when Matt comes and tells them that Allison left with him. Elena is terrified and Stefan leaves to find Allison. Caroline overheard all this, and was worried, because she knew Allison wouldn't just get into his car, unless she's hurt. She always has a spare car keys of Allison's car and drove her car home, waiting for the safe return of her sister.

Logan calls the Sheriff to tell her that he has her daughter and he will turn her into a vampire when Stefan and Damon appear and pull him out of the car. Damon shoots him with wooden bullets and sends Stefan off to take Allison home. Damon informs the Sheriff where they are via the radio and then he starts interrogating Logan trying to find out who turned him. Logan still says he doesn't know but the moment Damon is about to kill him, Logan says to Damon that he and the vampire who turned him have another way to raise the vampires who are trapped under the Fell's Church, including Katherine. Damon is shocked but he wants to believe him and, while the Sheriff approaches, he asks Logan to knock him down and make it look real. Logan throws Damon away and escapes.

After taking Allison home,Caroline was trilled to have her sister safe, yes she was a little hurt, but alive. Caroline would not admit it but just the thought of losing her sister sends her into panic . Stefan gets back to school to find Elena. He tells her that they can't be together and she offers to drive him home. Elena tries to convince him that he is not responsible for what is happening in her life since her life was painful way before his arrival. Stefan is not convinced though and he walks away. Elena shouts at him that she loves him. Stefan, hearing that, gets back to her and kisses her. The two of them get into the house and sleep together for the first time.

Logan heads to his car to go and find Damon but he runs into Alaric. Alaric warns him to stay away from Jenna because she deserves the best. Logan makes fun of him of how stupid he is and then tries to attack him but Alaric stakes him in the heart and kills him. The Sheriff finds Logan's body and calls Damon to thank him, thinking that it was him who killed him. Damon, who was waiting on Logan at the Fell's Church, is shocked hearing the news and has no idea who might have killed Logan.

Back at Stefan's bedroom, Stefan leaves the room to bring Elena something to drink, leaving her alone. Elena starts walking around the room checking on Stefan's things when she sees Katherine's picture. She is in shock seeing how much she looks like her and she immediately leaves. Stefan comes back looking for her but he can't find her. He sees the necklace he gave her on Katherine's picture and understands that Elena saw the picture.
The episode ends with Elena driving back home in tears when suddenly a figure appears in front of her. She tries to avoid him but she hits him and her car flips over trapping her in the driver's sit. She turns her head and watches that the figure reanimates itself, gets up and starts walking towards her.

After a while of convincing , Caroline let Ally do her spell at the other house. It wasn't like Liz would realise her daughters aren't at home. A whole circle of candles were lit and the process started. Caroline looked in wonder as always. She loved the magic, but she remembered that Ally once said that she would be powerful and confident in the future. Allison thought the spell didn't work, but Kol appeared and she made sure that only she  and Care can see , speak and touch him. "Hi darling" " Hi" Allison shyly replied. "I think me and Care should get back to the house before mom sends the police. She will probably be there, right Care?" Allison had an absentee mother in her previous life, but wishes more for their current mother. Care then said that they will see and that her sister should rest and that she might have a concussion.

They got home and yet Liz was still unseen. Care went to bed and Allison laid in her bed and Kol asked if he could join her. They cuddled together and then Allison asked about his family, because he knew alot of Allison's life with only being able to follow her. Kol proceeded to tell her about bossy Elijah, depressed Finn, paranoid Nik and gullible Rebekah and loveable Hendrik that had passed. She then asked him how he is sort of alive. She knew the answers but she wanted to know more from him. He told her about their Orginals orgin story and how his parents turned them and killed them and hunted them. Allison told him that they were crazy psycho parents and that we shared that. She then told him about the Parkers and how they treated her and Kai, and that Kai was the only family she had before the Forbes.

She asked him how he knew they were soulmates. He said he has a tattoo with her initials on his wrist that burned when they touch. He also said that when he is not a ghost and then they touch she will get the tattoo's.  In the 1800s he had the help of a witch to find his soulmate and got the initials. Ester felt bad about him losing his powers so she gave him a soulmate. He had to wait almost a thousand years for her, but to him it was worth it. She fell asleep and he stayed awake, scared that she might get hurt again. He heard the door open and there was Liz coming in and kissing her forehead, before disappearing again. Kol saw that she loves her daughters, but she needs to be more involved. He was more happy then he ever was in her room. He started cuddling with her and also fell asleep in the warmth of his mate.