Get A Guitar (Wonbin x Reader)

This is a long one...

Y/N was a stylist for RIIZE who was always cheerful and happy. They loved their job and were really good at it. Unfortunately, while Y/N talked to all of RIIZE, they only styled 3 members: Shotaro, Sungchan, and Wonbin.

Wonbin....ugh.

Wonbin was the worst in Y/N's opinion because he barely ever smiled and complained about everything. Today was a day that RIIZE had to film a performance video so Y/N was styling their 3 people while their friend the author of this book styled the other 4.

Wonbin sat down in the chair and sighed.
"So, how's your day going?" Y/N asked.
"Y/N..." Wonbin sighed again, "please don't talk to me."
"Okay. I'll talk to Shotaro then," Y/N replied. They turned to Shotaro who was nearly ready and did some final touches on his makeup.
"Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help," Shotaro said as they finished.
"No problem! Good luck on your performance!" Y/N replied happily.
Shotaro stood up but moved closer to Y/N.
"My heart breaks for you when I see how Wonbin talks to you. I'm sorry about him," Shotaro whispered.
Y/N smiled sadly. "Thank you but it's fine really. I'm used to it."
Shotaro smiled and walked away. Just then, Sungchan sat in Shotaro's seat.
"Do you mind if I rehearse the song while you style me? I'm really nervous for today," Sungchan asked.
"Of course you can. But don't be nervous, you're going to do great!" Y/N replied.
"GET GET GET GET A GUITAR GET GET GET GET A GUITAR," Sungchan "sang" (more like screamed).
"Oh for the love of all things good, SHUT UP," Wonbin shouted angrily.
Y/N tried not to laugh. "Maybe just sing a bit quieter."
"Oh okay," Sungchan replied. He started rapping quietly while Y/N turned to Wonbin again. They started fixing his hair.
"You're not going to say anything to me?" Wonbin asked.
"Well you told me not to," Y/N replied. They finished styling Wonbin and moved over to Sungchan after Wonbin angrily walked away.
"What's his deal?" Y/N asked.
"You didn't hear this from me but he likes you," Sungchan replied.
"Really?"
"Yep. He's just too shy to say anything."
"I'll try and talk to him later."

-LATER-
Y/N was styling their three people for the next video when they decided to talk to Wonbin.
"Hey umm....can I talk to you now?" Y/N asked.
"No," Wonbin replied, not bothering to look up from his magazine.
"That's it. I'm done seeing you treat Y/N like trash when you're the one who's acting like trash," Shotaro said as he snatched the magazine from Wonbin.
"Me?! You're the one who keeps messing up! If it wasn't for you, we'd be done now," Wonbin said angrily.
"Both of you calm down, we can easily settle this. Shotaro, do better. And Wonbin, stop being so grumpy and selfish," Sungchan said calmly.
"Selfish?! Where am I selfish?!" Wonbin shouted.
"Maybe because you're mean to everyone," Sungchan replied.
"Ughhhh," Wonbin angrily stood up and walked away.

-LATER-
An hour passed and everyone was ready for their performance except Wonbin who was nowhere to be found.
"I'll go look for him," Y/N said. They walked outside to the back of the building to find Wonbin looking angry.
"Wonbin you have to come back. Everyone is waiting for you."
"They can go on without me if that's how they really think I am. After everything I did for them..."
Y/N sighed. "You weren't very nice to Shotaro. And you shouted at Sungchan. Not to mention how you've always been towards me. Do you think you're being nice?"
"Well....I don't know. I just...I'm sick of being me," Wonbin said sadly.
"Why? You're an amazing person."
"I'm so stressed out all the time because of RIIZE and I just want to quit," Wonbin said as his eyes filled with tears.
"Don't quit! RIIZE needs you. And I may be just a stylist but I can help you if you ever need anything," Y/N replied.
"Why would you want to help me?"
"Because....I like you. Like, a lot. And it's okay if you don't like me I just-"
Y/N felt someone kiss them and smiled.
"I like you too....and I'm sorry for being mean to you," Wonbin said.
"I forgive you. Now come on, let's finish getting you ready."
And with that, they both walked back holding hands.