Brownies (Anton x Reader)

Y/N felt bad for kicking Anton out of their friend group so they wanted to do something to make it up to him. It all started yesterday morning:

"Y/N look at me! Y/N I'm better than them! Y/N pay attention to me!" Anton said.
Y/N rolled their eyes. "Anton will you be quiet just for a second?"
"But-"
"No. Now shut up," Y/N said coldly.
Anton pouted. "You don't like me."
"No I really don't. As a matter of fact, I think you shouldn't be my friend anymore. You're too annoying."
"Fine. I won't be your friend. I don't like you anymore," Anton said angrily. And with that, he walked away.

Y/N sighed sadly. They shouldn't have gotten so mad at Anton. They made some brownies and walked to Anton's apartment which was a few doors down from theirs. Y/N knocked on the door. After a few moments, Anton opened the door and rolled his eyes.
"What do you want?"
"I want to apologize for being mean to you. You didn't deserve such a bad friend like me. I'm sorry," Y/N said. They handed him the brownies.
"Hmm...I guess I can forgive you. But only because you made me brownies," Anton replied.
Y/N smiled and hugged him. "So, we're good now?"
"Yeah, we're good."
Y/N took the chance and kissed Anton. Anton's eyes widened and he blushed.
"How did you-"
"I had a feeling you liked me. You're cute when you're obsessed with me."
Anton looked surprised but then smiled. "So umm... would you...."
"Want to go on a date sometime? I would love to," Y/N said.
Anton smiled and they both happily hugged each other.
"Let's go eat the brownies," Anton said.
Y/N laughed. "Great idea."
And with that, they both walked inside.

🧡THE END🧡