Sad (Shotaro x Reader)

Shotaro started to cry as Y/N walked into the living room.
"What's wrong baby?" Y/N asked.
"I don't know. I just feel sad," Shotaro replied.
"Don't be sad. I'm here for you."
"Thanks but I still don't feel good. I just want to cry all day," Shotaro replied.
"Sometimes it's okay to let it out. You've gone through a lot this past year," Y/N replied.
Shotaro nodded sadly and started to cry. Y/N hugged him and then handed him a box of tissues.
"It's okay baby. You're going to be okay," Y/N said.
Shotaro looked up at them sadly.
"Want cuddles?" Y/N asked.
Shotaro nodded.
Y/N laid down on the couch with him and cuddled with him while rubbing his side.
"I love you my little baby," Y/N said.
"I love you more my sweet little angel," Shotaro replied.
"Are you starting to feel better?"
Shotaro stayed silent.
"Okay then you need more cuddles."
Y/N kissed his face and cuddled with him more as Shotaro silently started to cry.
"It's okay baby. Just let it all out," Y/N said.
Shotaro cried more and hugged Y/N closer.
"I love you so much baby," Y/N said.
Shotaro stopped crying and hugged Y/N close. Just then, Y/N got an idea. They started to tickle him and kiss his face. Shotaro laughed and tried to get away but he couldn't so he started laughing with Y/N until they both could barely breathe from laughing so hard.
"You're so cute," Y/N said.
Shotaro hugged them.
"So, if you ever feel sad you can come to me and I'll help you. Okay?"
Shotaro nodded. "Thanks Y/N. I will."
They both hugged each other happily and then went to go find something to do.

🧡THE END🧡