Awkward Part 2 (Anton x Reader)

Author: This story has a good and a bad ending so you can read one or both of them!😊🧡

Y/N and Anton went to a small cafe for their date on Saturday. But again, things were kind of...awkward.
"You're not making eye contact with me. Are you nervous?" Anton asked.
"Oh uh sorry! I just....yeah," Y/N replied awkwardly.
"I noticed your breathing is irregular. You must be anxious...or dying," Anton said.
Y/N frowned. "How about we talk about something different?"
"Oh uh okay. What would you like to talk about?"
"Well, how's your day going?" Y/N asked.
"Pretty good. You?"
"Yeah it's going okay..."
Everything went silent.
"So-"

GOOD ENDING
"Y/N, can I be honest with you?" Anton asked.
Y/N nodded.
"I...I really like you but I feel like we should get to know each other more before we make it official. Would you be willing to go on another date next week?"
Y/N smiled. "I think you're right. And yeah, I'd love to go on another date."
They both smiled and hugged each other. And with that, they both parted ways.

BAD ENDING
"Look Y/N, you're nice and everything but this isn't going to work out. I think we shouldn't date," Anton said.
Y/N frowned but then nodded. "Yeah I think things are just too awkward between us. But...can we still be friends?"
Anton smiled. "Of course!"
They both hugged each other and parted ways.