Better For You (Anton x Reader)

"You're useless! You can't do anything right!" Lyss shouted angrily.
"I'm sorry! I'll do better! I really love you," Anton said sadly.
"Just go away. I don't want you here right now," Lyss replied.
Anton sadly ran away to the only person he knew he could rely on: Y/N.

Anton arrived at Y/N's house and the two of them sat on the couch. Y/N pulled him closer and hugged him.
"What did she do to you now?" Y/N asked as they cuddled with Anton.
"She yelled at me and told me to go away. I just don't understand. I love her so much but she doesn't love me back," Anton said sadly.
"Maybe you should move on from her," Y/N replied, playing with his hair.
"I can't. I love her too much," Anton replied.
"I know but just think about it. Maybe one day you'll change your mind and realize that's what's best for you-"
"You don't know what's best for me! You just want me to be alone!" Anton replied angrily. He stormed out of the house leaving Y/N alone.
He walked back to his house to find Lyss standing with his friend Seunghan.
"What are you doing here?" Anton asked.
"Hi sweetie! I hope you don't mind but I invited Seunghan over because I've decided that I want to be with 2 people at once so now I'm dating him too. You don't mind, right?" Lyss asked.
"Umm...no?" Anton replied sadly.
"Great! We're going to go to the store but we'll see you later," Lyss replied. They walked out the door leaving Anton with Seunghan.
"Listen, if you know what's best for you then you'll break up with Lyss so she can be with me. We don't need you getting in the way of our relationship," Seunghan said coldly.
"Why would you say that? I thought you were my friend...." Anton replied sadly.
"I was but then I fell in love with your partner so she's mine now. Do us a favor and never come back," Seunghan replied.
"Fine. I won't come back. Have it your way," Anton replied angrily. He grabbed his things and left.
He walked back to Y/N's house and started sobbing when Y/N opened the door.
"Baby what's wrong?" Y/N asked as they hugged him.
"I broke up with Lyss and lost one of my friends because of her. I feel so alone," Anton cried.
"You're not alone....you have me," Y/N replied.
Anton smiled sadly. "Thanks. You're always there for me when I need you. I'm sorry I got mad at you before."
"It's okay. I know you were just hurt," Y/N replied.
"I still feel hurt after everything that happened..."
"Well maybe I could help with that. How about I love you for now?"
"....okay. But I'm not ready to get into another relationship yet," Anton replied.
"That's okay. I'll still love you no matter what, even if you find someone else."
Anton smiled. "Thanks Y/N."
"No problem. I love you so much," Y/N replied as they hugged him.
Anton smiled. "I love you too."

🧡THE END🧡