Soft (Sungchan x Reader)

💘Valentine's Special Story💘
If anyone ever sees Sungchan, they assume he's mean and tough and overall just an intimidating person. In reality though, Sungchan was kind and sweet and could easily get his feelings hurt if someone was mean to him....which happened today.
Sungchan was playing football with his friends and they were divided into two teams (Team 1: Sungchan, Shotaro, Eunseok. Team 2: Wonbin, Anton, Sohee. Seunghan was the referee.)
Shotaro threw the ball to Sungchan but Sungchan didn't catch it in time and Wonbin ended up catching it and running towards the goal. Needless to say, Wonbin's team earned a point and Sungchan's team ended up losing.
"Wow for someone like you, I would think you were good at sports. I guess you're just untalented. I mean, you can't even catch a ball," Wonbin said.
Everyone laughed except Sungchan. Sungchan angrily walked up to Wonbin and punched him.
Wonbin nervously ran away.
"Sungchan! You can't just-" Sungchan ignored Shotaro and ran away.
He ran into RIIZE's house and sat in his room where he found his partner Y/N reading a book.
"Hey cutie. Are you okay?"
Sungchan sadly shook his head.
"Come here love," Y/N said. They pulled him into a hug.
"Did something happen with the boys?" Y/N asked.
"Wonbin was mean to me..."
"So?"
"So I punched him-but it was an accident!"
"You can't just punch people who are mean to you. You should've just told him to back off," Y/N said.
"He wouldn't have listened," Sungchan replied.
Y/N sighed. "Even though he was mean to you, you have to apologize to him. Maybe he'll apologize to you too."
Sungchan cuddled closer to Y/N. "I love you..."
"I love you too baby," Y/N replied as they pulled him closer.
Sungchan kissed their face and Y/N smiled.
"You're so sweet," Y/N said.
Sungchan cuddled with them.
Just then, someone knocked on the door.
"Come in," Y/N said.
"Am I interrupting something?" Wonbin asked.
"Not at all. Did you need something?" Y/N replied.
"Umm I wanted to apologize to Sungchan. I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just joking but I didn't mean to make you angry," Wonbin said.
"I forgive you. And I'm sorry for punching you. I just got really mad and hurt," Sungchan said.
"So, friends again?"
Sungchan nodded. "Of course."
And with that, Wonbin walked away.
Y/N hugged Sungchan. "I love you so much baby."
Sungchan smiled. "I love you more."
And with that, they both cuddled together until it was time to go to dinner.

🧡THE END🧡
Author: Random question: Based on the little information I will give you below about me, which member of RIIZE would you ship me with? I'm just curious.

🧡Fun facts about me:
-I've been a fan of Sungchan and Shotaro since they were in NCT
-My crush is Sungchan's height (and I'm wayyyy shorter so he never sees me😭)
-I used to have a crush on a guy that looked identical to Sohee but then he dropped out of my college and I never saw him again.
-I know a guy that looks and dresses like Wonbin and he has a backpack with orange hearts on it. He's creepy but I kinda like him.🧡

Also I'll post the creepy Wonbin lookalike story tomorrow.