Creep (Seunghan x Reader)

Reminder: This is fake and nobody in RIIZE would ever be this creepy.😅

Y/N's relationship with Seunghan was strange. Every time they saw each other, Seunghan would hug and kiss Y/N which he never did to any other people and he was always making sure Y/N was close to him. After all, Y/N was only Seunghan's best friend's sibling. Today, Seunghan was visiting Y/N's brother Shotaro at their house.
Seunghan walked in and pulled Y/N into a hug. Y/N smiled uneasily and hugged him back.
"How's my baby doing?" Seunghan asked.
"I-I'm okay," Y/N replied shyly.
Seunghan kissed Y/N's face almost near their lips which surprised Y/N but just as they were about to say something, Shotaro came downstairs.
"Hi Seunghan! Ready to go play video games?" Shotaro said.
Seunghan smiled. "Definitely! Let's go!"
They both ran up the stairs and disappeared.

-LATER-
Y/N decided to check on Seunghan and Shotaro and so they walked into Shotaro's room. Surprisingly, Shotaro wasn't there.
"Is everything okay? Where's Shotaro?" Y/N asked.
"Oh yeah we're fine. Shotaro just went to the bathroom," Seunghan replied.
Y/N was about to leave when Seunghan spoke up.
"Come here Y/N."
Y/N walked over and sat next to him, not really knowing why.
Seunghan pulled them into a hug.
"Did I ever tell you how pretty you are?" Seunghan said.
Y/N smiled uneasily. They didn't really love Seunghan. In fact, they loved someone else.
Y/N hugged him back though because they didn't want him to feel bad.
"So pretty and cute....I love you Y/N," Seunghan said.
Y/N felt bad so they just went along with it.
"I....I love you too."
Seunghan pulled them into a kiss and Y/N was kind of disgusted at first but then felt bad for Seunghan so instead they accepted it. They just wished Shotaro would come back.

🧡THE END🧡