Messy (Sohee x Reader)

Author: Requested story!🥳This one starts out sad but turns very sweet and fluffy!🥰

Y/N was dating Sohee for a year and the two were extremely close. They both loved each other more than anything but things started to change when Sohee became a kpop idol.
"Hi my love! Do you want to hang out today?" Y/N asked.
"I'm sorry Y/N but I can't. I'm busy with dance practice," Sohee replied sadly.
Y/N frowned and Sohee walked out the door to go to rehearsals.

A month went by like this and finally Y/N had enough.
As Sohee was about to leave for dance practice, Y/N stopped him.
"Sohee I-"
"Y/N I gotta go," Sohee said.
"I miss you," Y/N said sadly.
Sohee froze.
"I miss us being together. I get it, your career is important but I still want us to be together. Is there any way we could go back to being like we used to?"
"I-I don't know. I really have to go now Y/N. We can talk about this later," Sohee said.
Y/N sighed sadly and walked into their room, slamming the door behind them. Sober wanted to leave but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried. He sat on the other side of the door and looked up at the ceiling, fighting back tears as he heard Y/N crying on the other side of the door.
"I'm sorry Y/N. I really do still love you. I just got so caught up in my work that I forgot to make time for us," Sohee said.
"Just go, you're going to be late for rehearsals," Y/N replied.
Sohee sighed. "I don't care. I'm not leaving you until you come out."
"Fine," Y/N said.
Sohee stood up and Y/N opened the door.
They both hugged each other.
"I don't want to let you go," Y/N cried.
"You don't have to. I'll always be here for you," Sohee replied.
They both smiled and kissed each other.
"So, if you're not busy, maybe we could watch a movie together later," Y/N said.
Sohee smiled. "I would love to."
They both hugged each other again and Sohee left for practice, leaving Y/N feeling a bit better.

🧡THE END🧡