Truth or Dare

Winnie's friends all voted on playing 'Truth or Dare'. They played 'Ip Dip Sky Blue' to see who would go first. They picked Coco.

''Truth or dare, " Bluey asked.

"Dare," responded Coco.

"I dare you to... ummm..." Bluey trailed off in thought.

Then Chloe whispered something in her ear and giggled. Bluey smirked shortly after.

"I dare you to call Snickers and ask him to rate you from 1 to 10."

"HOW THE HECK AM I GONNA DO THAT WITHOUT HIM KNOWING IT'S ME!?" screamed Coco.

"Everything right in there, girls?" Winnie's mum asked from the kitchen

"Yes, Mum," Winnie yelled back, then laughed.

They went back and forth about how this was or wasn't possible. Finally, Honey spoke up.

"Use my phone. He doesn't have my number."

"Oh yeah!" all the girls resolved in unison.

They started punching in Snickers' number, and the phone started ringing.

And ringing.

And ringing.

Finally, the line picked up.

"Hello?" answered Snickers.

"Yes, hello. Is this Snickers Dachshund?" Coco said in a boy-ish voice.

"Who's askin'?" Snickers, responded.

"This is a rating call from... N... Nick. Yes, Nick. On a scale From 1 to 10, how much do you like Coco?" she sounded a bit hopeful, but that's kinda hard to do while one is shivering.

Uhhh... 10? I-I dunno. I have to go, bye!" Snickers hung up, each word was said with hesitation.

Coca gave Honey her phone back, blushing heavily. She pointed to Winnie, signaling that it was her turn. She managed to say, "truth or dare". Winnie picked truth, not wanting to call someone and ask the same question that her pink poodle friend had to. Newly recovered from her call, Coco issued the truth.

"Is it true that you like Lucky? Bluey told me a little bit about the first time you had brekkie at her house," Coco remarked.

Winnie shot Bluey the signature 'Chilli Stare' and Bluey looked away, her hand trying to cover Winnie's view of her face quickly. Winnie then rolled her eyes. Thanks to Bluey, she was sick to her stomach.

"Ummm... a little bit. I don't know. I'm going to the toilet." She ran to the bathroom and left her squealing friends in the living room.

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys! I think I've decided to update every Wednesday and Saturday Western time (sorry Eastern... you'll get Tuesday and Friday [ I think ] 😅). Alright I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Also, if you read my friend's fanfic, I hope you liked it too!

- blueyobsessed17