Birthday Presents

Lucky splashed cold water on his face, then dried it off with a hand towel. Keep it together, mate, he told himself in the mirror. He imagined Winnie taking his hand and walking out of the bathroom with him. Imaginary Winnie faded away when Mackenzie shouted:

"DUDE! RUSTY DIDN'T WIN!"

"Bro, it isn't that big of a deal. All of you have to leave soon anyways," Lucky said.

"Well at least I didn't hide in a restroom for 30 minutes!" Rusty retorted.

"Jeez," Jean Luc exchanged worried glances with Jack.

They played one more game of Mario Kart, then the boys headed home. Lucky waited until they were gone to walk outside with his good luck touch football. He laid down on the grass and tossed the ball in the air. He looked at the clouds. He caught his touch football. He was deep in thought until his mum called him inside for a family meeting. Lucky walked inside and sat on a chair next to their dinner table.

"Open our present to you, Lucky," his mum encouraged.

It was a rather small bag, but he was grateful to have gotten a present. He carefully took the tissue paper out of the small blue bag. He pulled out 20 dollar bucks and...

"CRUISE TICKETS? THANK YOU GUYS!" Lucky shouted.

"Go start packing." his mum ordered."The cruise leaves tomorrow."

"I will, " Lucky smiled.

"Tell Chucky to pack too!"' his dad shouted.

_____________________________________

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate! Hope y'all have a nice Thanksgiving break (again, to those in America)!

Shout out to SansyWasTaken1 for suggesting an idea for a future chapter! Thanks!

-blueyobsessed