Mario Kart

At Lucky's party, they were playing Mario Kart, the new game he got from Jack. Rusty won most of the games. They got fed up pretty fast.

"Dude, stop winning. It makes it less fun for literally everyone except you, " Mackenzie rolled his eyes.

"Sorry!" Rusty sarcastically responded.

"Maybe we should kick him off," said Jack.

"Or play a different game," reasoned Jean Luc.

"Hey, what?" Rusty shouted, "That's not fair!"

"Or make him call Indy before he blows a top," Lucky said quickly, punching in Indy's phone number.

He handed Rusty his phone as Indy's image popped up. They started chatting and then Rusty was gone, along with Lucky's phone.

"That makes me wonder, does anyone else have a girlfriend or crush?" asked Lucky.

Silence fell over the boys, and you could only hear Mario Kart pinging and beeping.

"If you tell, I'll tell mine."

Jack broke the silence. "Nope. Not at all. I think I'm too short."

"Huh. What about you two?" Lucky gestured to the Border collie and Black lab.

"Bluey," Mackenzie and Jean Luc said in the exact same tone at the exact same time, then stared at each other in disbelief.

"Awkward" Jack whispered through the side of his mouth.

"Well, a promise is a promise," Lucky nervously inhaled.

"I'm back!" Rusty reentered the room to find Mackenzie and Jean Luc staring at each other, Jack looking concerned, and Lucky fiddling with his paws and cheeks tomato red.

"What happened in here?"

"Oh nothing." said Jack.

"We were all telling each other our crushes," Jean Luc explained, finally taking his dark blue eyes off of Mackenzie's own.

"And Lucky was about to tell his crush," Mackenzie kept his eyes on the navy Lab.

"Uhm, yeah. It's... Winnie," Lucky quickly admitted and ran to the dunny.

__________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry that I didn't publish yesterday, I had something really important come up! Hope you enjoy this chapter, and I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Also, don't be afraid to comment! I find it appealing to read comments, and I also like to write them! 

- blueyobsessed17