Hidden Files

The next day marked their slow route back to Brisbane. There were more sports, trivia, and swimming. Nothing very eventful happened until dinner.

"Hey Tillie," Winnie asked. "Aren't you glad that there are gluten free options?"

Tillie was too busy narfing down her gluten-free stir fry, "Huh? Oh, yeah," she said as she gobbled her teriyaki.

Winnie rolled her eyes and continued to wait for her food. Tillie's food was prepared first to avoid cross-contamination, While Winnie waited, she went back to her favorite app, DrawLite. She looked at her picture of Lucky she drew and held it a bit higher so she could see the actual Lucky in comparison.

"Dang," Winnie whispered to herself. "Tillie was right. My drawing really does look like the real Lucky."

She put her phone down and waited for her food. A few minutes later, it arrived.

Winnie's plate consisted of steamed veggies, a baked potato, and a medium-rare New York strip steak. She picked up her knife and began to butter her steak. It was her favorite food, second only to fried rice. Winnie finished her meal in about twenty minutes. As she waited for everyone to finish their dinner, she went back on her phone and it automatically opened back to DrawLite, and then to her Lucky drawing. Winnie paused and thought about drawing hearts in when Lucky walked over.

"Bored?" he asked.

"Nah," she said and quickly turned off her phone. "I brought my phone."

"Smart. I left it in my cabin to charge," Lucky responded. "What game are you playing?"

"I'm actually drawing," Winnie admitted as she opened the app she was using moments before. When the app opened, it went to her home page. All of her drawings were showcased, including her Lucky drawing. Winnie's eyes widened as she giggled nervously.

"Oh... um," she scrambled to cover her drawing of her crush.

Lucky froze and blinked a few times. "Um, was that a photo of me?"

"No," Winnie blurted. She wasn't actually lying. The so-called "photo" was actually a drawing. In Winnie's mind, a battle of emotions enveloped her brain. On one hand, Lucky had seen her drawing as a photograph, which was good. On the other, she was mad at herself for forgetting to put that drawing in "Hidden Files", so no one could see it right off the bat.

"It sure did look like my color fur," Lucky pushed.

Winnie, frustrated, blew a few stray furs out of her line of sight and muttered something under her breath. "Dang it. He totally saw the whole thing."

"Did you say something, Winnie?" her crush inquired.

Winnie plastered a smile on her face. "Nope," she fake-cheerfully said and put the Lucky drawing in "Hidden Files".

"Okay," Lucky responded. "Can I see some other drawings?"

"Sure," Winnie answered, back to her peppy self.

Winnie showed Lucky her drawings of animals first. Next. she showed him family portraits. Finally, she got to her landscape folder.

"And that's about it," Winnie announced.

"Hang about," Lucky put a paw up."There are more in that folder," and he pointed to "Hidden Files".

"Oh, that's just some of my old art," Winnie answered,

"May I see?" Lucky asked.

Without responding, Winnie opened the folder and revealed some older drawings. She scrolled to the very bottom, where the Lucky drawing was. Winnie mentally sapped herself silly.

"I... um... oh," she tried to explain, but Lucky didn't listen and looked at the art.

"Wow," he blushed. "This picture is really, really good. It looks better than I do."

Winnie clenched her teeth. "So... I drew a picture of you. No biggie, I was just really bored, that's all," she started to talk even faster. "Apicturedoesn'thavetomeananythingserious!"

"Winnie," Lucky placed a paw on her shoulder, still blushing. "This is the best art I have ever seen. Don't be modest."

Winnie turned her head to Lucky, who was blushing, and began to blush herself. "Thanks," she said quietly, accepting the compliment.

Lucky was the first to talk again. "Looks like everyone's done."

"See you tomorrow," Winnie smiled.

"Yeah," he repeated. "See you tomorrow."

___________________________________________

Sorry for the late update yet again! Just been stressed again lolz. 

Ty to @JasminLabradorHeeler, @Gauna-2703, and @RickySimple5 for voting on chapters! Also, thanks to @Megablueyfan0 and @CharlieRMorganXD for commenting! And lastly, thank u to @JasminLabradorHeeler for adding my story to one of their reading lists!

Now to the best news...

2K!!! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!! I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER THAN NOW!!! :))))

Maybe 3K by summer break??

Look out for my Bluey ship book!

Hope u enjoyed this chapter!

-blueyobsessed17