Prologue 02: The Awaken Of Carnage

3rd POV:

In Hospital.

There was a young man who sat down on the chair by himself and he was worrying for his own girlfriend and then he was turn his head to look over there and he saw his lovely girlfriend was gonna be safe...she was in the medical bed right now. Then he had a black hair with red eyes and half tan skin with white and he was worrying about his own girlfriend Tara Carpenter safety...because she was been attacked and stabbed by the serial killer and attacker invade her house when she was alone by herself.

The girl was lucky to be alive by (Y/N) who definitely got there and save her life and he doesn't want her to be get killed by the killer....and he was loyal to her....Tara and Sam too and they both were important to him that he was care about.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry about I wasn't there, Tara." He said to her and he was holding her hand and this young man had a name is....(Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N) Napier and he was the son of Joker.

(Y/N) (L/N) Napier and he was the son of Joker

(Y/N) (L/N) Napier/Son of Joker.

When he was sat on the chair and make him was turn his head to look at his lovely girlfriend and he need to make sure that she is gonna be alright and then he was sat there for a while and until he heard the door was knocking. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look and saw the door was opened revealed out a person who was came here by herself...and she had a brown long hair and tan skin...and she was been working for the morning and night by herself...this young woman who was friend of (Y/N) and sister of Tara Carpenter. Her name was...Sam Carpenter.

Sam: "Hey." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hey." He said to her.

Sam Carpenter AKA Loomis/Daughter Of Billy Loomis

When the two of them were gave a hug right away and they both were hugging back to each others and then they both let go also Sam want to ask (Y/N) about how is she right now and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "She's fine....she got stab in the back and her arm was cut little bit...but except for her leg...her ankle is broken. I don't think she is gonna take a walk, Sam." He said to her and make her was sigh out and the elder sister was checking at her little sister.