Chapter 13: End Of The Ghostface Killers

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

When (Y/N) was heading out by himself but Raven who goes along with him and he was decided to visit his two girlfriends....Tara and Sam Carpenters and he want to see the twin sisters for what they were been up to and then (Y/N) just going out by himself and make him was dressing normal casual outfit by himself.

Tara and Sam Carpenters and he want to see the twin sisters for what they were been up to and then (Y/N) just going out by himself and make him was dressing normal casual outfit by himself

(Y/N)'s Clothes.

When (Y/N) was heading out with Raven and the two of them went out to somewhere else in the Metropolis city and this is where the twin sisters were begin to moving out and they both tries to going along a new place. The message was give it to (Y/N) about what he was definitely heard about the twin sisters got a new home and place where they both were living there by themselves and (Y/N) hope was the two of them are going to reunion with him.

Raven: "You sure this is the way where Tara and Sam living here?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know...I saw the two of them were in the new house and it is in the Metropolis." He said to her and make her was smile and then she was holding (Y/N)'s hand.

Raven: "Are you nervous?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am definitely....but I hope the two of them gonna seen me again when I was return back to the two of them." He said to her.

Raven: "I know...no need to be afraid and nervous...you have this life...normal life." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "I hope so...." He said to her and the two of them were walking to up there where the house really is and then they both went there and they finally got there.

(Y/N): "This is it." He said to her.

Raven: "So...want to get in?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod and then the two of them went there but until there was a door is...broken and unlocked also he saw the other door was opened little bit.

(Y/N): "What in the...." He said in surprise.

Raven: "Someone break in...." She said.

(Y/N): "Couldn't be....." He said and he was opened the door and then the two of them went inside and they both were surprise with shocks and horror little bit....there were three dead bodies on the ground and it was bloods all over spilled on the ground. When (Y/N) seen this and make him felt rage up and he turn his head to look over there and he saw....Chad who was laying there and lifeless also death.

(Y/N): "Chad...." He said and then the two of them heard the breathing out and make them both were run to there right away and they both were saw Mindy is laying down on the ground and she was unconscious and she was breathing out and it was heavily injured for what she got stab.

(Y/N): "Mindy!" He said to her and make him run to her and he was kneel down to her and make him checking at her and she is breathing out little bit.

Mindy: "(Y-Y-Y-Y/N)? W-W-What are you doing here?" She asked (Y/N).