Chapter 27: Carnage Is Sigma Beast

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was walking with dancing by himself and he start to moving out to somewhere else in this city and he know he was the famous hero of this world and he know that he was the one who took down some gangsters, criminals, and supervillains that he sending them both to the hell where are they belong to. 

Then (Y/N) is walking with his feet and make him keep walking and then (Y/N) was thinking about the past that he really remember with Tara with her sister Sam and he know they were different persons but poor girl Tara...she had gone through so much when she tried to survive and (Y/N) want to help her but he already did it...and he save her life and give her a freedom with new home.

(Y/N): "*Chuckle* I hope Sam and Tara are gonna be fine with this new life." He said to himself and make him was walking and then he just about to head back there but then out of nowhere a huge burst through from the wall of building and make (Y/N) surprise and he was stepped back away from the burst through the wall. Then the figure who was smash through the wall and make the figure landing down on the ground and that is....Supergirl and she was got out of there already and she turn her head to look up and saw the enemy who was come out of the wall.

(Y/N): "What the....Grundy? Old bud is that you?" He asked himself.

Grundy: "Grundy will smash you, little girl!!!!!!" He shout out to her.

Supergirl: "Bring it on, Grundy! I can kick your ass." She said to Grundy.

" She said to Grundy

Supergirl.

When (Y/N) was saw the two of them are charge toward to each others and they both are fighting and then (Y/N) seen how she was begin to beating up badly by Grundy.

(Y/N): "Well, looks like I have to do this for my own right now." He said to himself and make him was walking toward to where Grundy is and he called Grundy out.

(Y/N): "OI!" He shout out to Grundy and make the zombie turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was walking toward to him like badass and then Grundy was got off from Supergirl and make him look down at (Y/N) and he was smile little bit. Then Supergirl saw the zombie big guy was about to smash him and then she saw something was surprise and make her saw (Y/N) gave a powerful kick in the chin from the zombie and send the zombie goes fly up right away and then (Y/N) was send the zombie to the building of the wall and he was fall down on the ground.

Supergirl: "W-What the?" She asked in surprise and she turn her head to look at (Y/N) who was chilling by himself and he turn his head to look down at her and he asked her.