Chapter 16: Red Lantern/Brother Blood

3rd POV:

In Red Lantern's Corps.

When Malice was flying back to the planet and she was flying to where the Red Lantern's corps that she must report to her boss...and leader was Atrocitus that's what she want to report to him about the incident and then Sinestro's death and he was been killed by this new creature for what the human was turn into a monster.

and leader was Atrocitus that's what she want to report to him about the incident and then Sinestro's death and he was been killed by this new creature for what the human was turn into a monster

The Red Lantern Corps was formed by Atrocitus of the Five Inversions, one of the five survivors of the Massacre of Sector 666. Using the blood magics of the Five Inversions, Atrocitus harnessed the red spectrum of light, allowing him to empower the rage within him. The Red Lantern Ring was born out of anger and crystallized the blood of the Inversions.

Atrocitus' first discovery of the red spectrum came during the years of incarceration he endured on the prison planet of Ysmault. He blames the Guardians of the Universe for the massacre of his sector, and because of this Atrocitus built up years of hatred and rage. When he gave in fully to his rage, it was given shape for the first time when he bludgeoned Qull to death, one of his fellow survivors, with a Red Lantern Power Battery.

After that, Atrocitus apparently killed the other Inversions, using their blood as part of his plans. He then poured forth the great bloody rage drawn from his body by the power of the red spectrum. Using blood magics he forged a Red Lantern Central Power Battery of his own which stands before a great lake of blood, and from that Lantern emerged batteries and rings to power the Red Lantern Corps. In the shadow of the great Red Lantern, immersed in his victims blood, Atrocitus vowed revenge against the Guardians of the Universe and Sinestro, the "Greatest of the Green Lanterns" and the one who incarcerated him

When Malice was arrive right on the time and then she was float to the ground and make her land her feet down on the ground and she is walk over there by herself and make her turn to look her boss who stood right there. Then she was going to kneel down on the ground and make her was respect at this leader of Red Lantern and then she was kneel down there and something for what she want to showing him for.

 Then she was going to kneel down on the ground and make her was respect at this leader of Red Lantern and then she was kneel down there and something for what she want to showing him for

Atrocitus/Leader Of Red Lantern Corp.

Atrocitus is the leader and founder of the Red Lantern Corps. Wielding a red power ring fueled by rage, he has sworn revenge on the Guardians of the Universe for the death of his family in the massacre of Sector 666.