Chapter 14: Starfire & Blackfire (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Previously Of Scream: The Devil.

Quinn was become death and lifeless also death...her body was broken and some bloods spilling all over down on the ground and the three killers were killed by (Y/N)....now the Ghostface killers have no idea who are they messing with...cause they were messes with the wrong motherfucker who tries to protect the twin sisters....they face the...devil...Satan...Death.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Sam....Tara..." He said.

Tara/Sam: "(Y/N)

Tara/Sam: "(Y/N)...." They both said in surprise to seen (Y/N) was arrive right on the time with his demonic monster form and which scaring the two of them and then (Y/N) was looking at the two of them and then he was stood right there and he doesn't want them to come closer at him. When Tara and Sam walk to (Y/N) and make the twin sisters were heading to him and then they both tries to touch his face but he look away and he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Monster." He said to the two of them.

Tara: "No, you're not...." She said to (Y/N) and then he was look at them and before he was going to transform back to his own human form...and out of nowhere the building was blown up and make them both look at Superman who was float over there by himself and he was arrive right on the time.

Superman: "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, MONSTER!!!!!! STEPPED AWAY FROM THE TWO GIRLS NOW!!!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Go...you two...we'll meet each other again." He said to Tara and Sam and make the two of them nod their heads and they both were gonna run away and then (Y/N) was using his tendrils head toward to the two dead bodies...Ghostface and that is Quinn and Bailey. For what he really need to consumed the two dead bodies by himself that he can eat these two motherfucker bodies alive by himself and Superman was seen this and make him shout out.

Superman: "STOP!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was stop right there and then Tara and Sam seen this and make the two of them were run away from here and leave (Y/N) and Superman alone. When Superman was fly closer and closer to (Y/N) that he was wasted his own time and he doesn't like that prick scout boy tries to be closer toward to him and he will beat the shit out of Superman if he do something.

 When Superman was fly closer and closer to (Y/N) that he was wasted his own time and he doesn't like that prick scout boy tries to be closer toward to him and he will beat the shit out of Superman if he do something