Chapter 21: Jinx (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

13 Days.

Police: "This is Police!!!!! STOP THE BIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

Johnny: "Fuck you, cop!!!!! You ain't get me!!!!!!!! You will never take me alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at the police officer who was shout out...and this adult ma who was dressing black sleeveless short shirt, black leather pant, black leather boots...and he wearing his black leather fingerless gloves...also he was riding his bike by himself...then he was wore helmet on and other hand he was holding a weapon...like demonic gun.

This biker had a name is...Johnny Rancid.

Johnny Rancid

Johnny Rancid.

Johnny Rancid is essentially an evil vandal and punk motorcyclist who first appeared in Jump City causing chaos in the streets. Robin, out on patrol on his motorcycle, tried to apprehend him on his own, but was vexed by Rancid's taunts and cycling skills and was therefore caught in an accident which wrecked his bike and earned him a broken right arm. Reluctantly staying home in the Titans Tower, he received a surprise visit by his extradimensional counterpart Larry; in the course of this encounter, Larry's reality-bending finger was broken, causing major upheavals in the fabric of reality on Earth.

Johnny was shooting his gun at the 6 polices vehicles and make him was shooting his laser at them and then blow them up and the police vehicle cars were backflip and fall down all over on the ground. The punk motorcyclist who was laughing and keep laughing out that he just dealing with these police officers and then he was driving his bike going and keep going faster and more faster to somewhere else and when he was driving his bike going faster and more faster but when he was turn his head to look at the front.

Johnny: "What in the...." He said in surprise and make him was turn his head to look at the front and he saw there was a figure person who stood in the front where he was in the street and the person who was stood right there is...(Y/N) with his casual normal outfit.

(Y/N) with his casual normal outfit

(Y/N)'s Normal Outfit.

Johnny: "Who in the.....Shit, you're fucking dead!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was driving his bike toward to (Y/N) who was stood right there...and the punk-ass motherfucker is gonna running him over but oh boy...he didn't seen it coming for him. When (Y/N) was smirked up and his four tentacles come out of his back behind and make him was shooting at the spikes hitting at Johnny who driving his motorcycle.