Chapter 2: Leaving/The Meeting

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Tara and Sam....I hope we will meet again sometimes." He said to himself and there was our protagonist who was sat down on the chair by himself and he was wearing his two jacket and pant jean also sneakers too. Then (Y/N) was sat there by himself and make him just sit right there and chilling little bit and he was holding the backpack with him and make him was prepare to leave away from this city and town.

 Then (Y/N) was sat there by himself and make him just sit right there and chilling little bit and he was holding the backpack with him and make him was prepare to leave away from this city and town

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I hope you were understand about this situation." He said to himself and make him was holding his IPhone was texting the message for Tara and Sam that he had to leave out of this city by himself. When (Y/N) was sat there and typing everything in his IPhone and he was typing the words down on the IPhone and make him was send the message to the Carpenter sisters and make sure that they are going to be alright with this message.

Then (Y/N) was done with writing and make him was heading to the bus over there and when he was walking up to the bus and then he was waiting for the bus arrive his own destination and then the bus was drive through where he was stood right there. Then the bus stop right there and make (Y/N) turn his head to look back at the city and town also he was sigh out little bit and he was walk inside the bus and prepare to moving out right away.

When (Y/N) was hop on and then he was heading out to different city for what he is going up there right away and make him gonna made it to the different city for what he is gonna heard of....Jump City. Then (Y/N) was sat on the other chair and make him was sat there and then he take his IPhone out and begin to listening the music for what he was going to heard of....the other music for what he was gonna listening at it.

There's a place where you can light the fire and watch it burn

Lay it down and lose it all

It's taken me so far beyond the point of no return

Gave all that I had

When hope is gone

(Hope is gone)

Is this real?

Or is it just another crazy dream?

Someday soon will fade away

Feels just like I'm under water and can barely breathe

Dying in the bed that I have made

When the bus was begin to driving away and make (Y/N) just sat there by himself and he was watching at the sun was glowing up and make him was sit there and chilling little bit also (Y/N) become a wanted man...but he was being after by the police or maybe the other government want him alive. Then (Y/N) was shook his head and he need to stop thinking about it but he had to going far away from here and fast as he could and this is a planning for to get safety of the girls.