Chapter 11: Raven (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to Batman.

When Batman was stood on the ground where he was saw the Arkham Asylum was falling down and all everything was been ripped apart off by the explosive bomb comes from the mace that Harley Quinn was setting it there and turns out that nobody else was living there by themselves...and the prisoners were massacres and same to supervillains they both were got their asses killed by this creature....and this creature for what Robin was talking about and then he was told Batman about this creature was terrifying and horrifying for what he was definitely heard about.

Carnage...that's the name of this monster...and unknown creature for what Robin was definitely describe it and the monster was definitely stronger and he was torn them all apart off but then Batman was thinking about the Joker...has a son...but how come he had a son?!? This make no sense and Batman was remembered about what (Y/N) said.

Batman: "*His last name was...Napier.*" He thought himself.

In Flashback.

Batman: "Y-You did this?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, I did....cause I did for the Gotham city....and you weren't a hero for what I seen about....why did you kept him alive? Was it worthy for my own father?" He asked Batman.

Batman: "Father? W-What? You're-"

(Y/N): "Yes, I am his son...Joker's son...by the way I kill those psychopaths and villains are in the city and now....you won't stand on my way." He said to Batman.

Batman: "Do you know what you've done? You just killed him and-"

(Y/N): "I DID FOR WHAT THE BEST IT IS!!!!! AND YOU AREN'T THE RIGHTFUL JUSTICE WHO COULDN'T SAVE SOMEONE!!!!!!! YOU PUSH MY FATHER INTO THE CHEMICAL AND TURN HIM INTO A CLOWN...AND I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Batman and make him was silent and then he heard (Y/N) was sigh out by himself and he said.

(Y/N): "You can go fuck...YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at Batman and then he was presses the button comes from the bomb and then it was blown all the whole thing up in the building and make the Arkham Asylum was going to fall down on the ground.

(Y/N): "Sayonara, Bat." He said to Batman and he was jumped off from the rooftop and then he was turn into his Carnage form and release his wings out and flying away from here and leave Batman who was going to die with this building fall and then he use his grappling hook and shot it to the wall comes from the building.

End Of Flashback.

Batman: "*I see....so he was different than his own father Joker...but he still a murderer and I cannot let him going out like this*" He thought himself.

Gordon: "Batman?" He asked Batman and make him was turn his head to look at Gordon and then he had a confuse face and make him want to know what is up with the Greatest World Detective.

Gordon: "You were seems to be space right now." He said to Batman.

Batman: "I am fine...but all everything around here was destroys...and nothing left but the bomb was blow up." He said to Gordon and make the Commissioner was nod his head and he said to Batman.

Gordon: "It seems all everything were destroy now....there is no prisoners and supervillains...they both are dead already....especially Joker is death...Do you think someone who could done this thing?" He said to Batman and then the two of them were looking over there and other prisoners who were arrested and they both were got in the van and make sure that they won't tries to do something stupid for what they plan to do. Then Batman was thinking and make him was thinking and he answer.