Chapter 18: Carnage V.S Terra/Deathstroke

3rd POV:

Previously Of Scream: The Devil.

When they both were driving out to somewhere else and then out of nowhere another attack was strike down on the ground and make them both were stop the vehicle and they both saw there was someone else is here....another figure was small feminine and she had a blonde long hair and dressing an superhero suit.

Beast Boy: "Terra?" He ask in surprise.

Terra.

When (Y/N) was with the teen titans are stepped out of the vehicle car and they both saw Terra who was stood right there and she had her powers like she using her powers to make the earthquake and ground was shaking too. Then (Y/N) just looking at her and make him doesn't know how is she really here right now...but (Y/N) had other powers for what he was consume those villains...and he had the power of Mr. Freeze that he was get upgrade power to make him become overpowered.

(Y/N): "*If I can change into my real form...and I better use that power.*" He thought himself and make him was look at Terra who was stood right there and then she said.

Terra: "This is your end here, Titans. Now prepare to die!!!!!!" She shout out 

(A/N: Imagine the fight scene.)

Terra was about to strike attack at the Teen Titans but out of nowhere a tendrils wrapped around her arm and make her surprise and she turn her head to look at (Y/N) who stood right there and then he was thrown Terra to the wall of the building and make her was fall down on the ground. When Terra was thrown to the ground and she was breathing out heavily like injure and she turn her head to look at (Y/N) who was stood right there and he looking at her and he asked her.

(Y/N): "You're Terra, huh?" He asked her.

Terra: "W-What do you know about me?!?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Listen, you're friend of Beast Boy right? I don't want to hurt you alright...I know you are a good hero but you don't have to do this." He said to her.

Terra: "No...not until I need to-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Someone talk to you in the radio right?" He asked her and make her was surprise and she just heard (Y/N) say like that.

Terra: "W-W-What? You can heard him speaking?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah...look why won't we just stand down right now before-" He tries to said and he saw her expression was goes angry with grit on her teeth and then she heard someone was talk to her and demand her to destroy (Y/N). Then she use her power to grab those earths comes from the ground and make her was tries to killed (Y/N)...and he seen this and make him was dodge out of the way and he was landing down on the ground and he begin to jumps with dodges out of the way from Terra's attacks.