Chapter 28: Carnage V.S Brother Blood

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Atrocitus was sent to the ground and make him was fall down on the ground and he was laying down on the ground and he was coughing bloods out of his mouth and make him was gritting his teeth in anger for himself and he was turn his head to look at (Y/N) with his Carnage form and make him was stood right there and prepare for what happened worst. Then (Y/N) was stood right there and looking down at Atrocitus who was bleeding and heavily injure by (Y/N) causes he beating the shit out of him badly.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Hehehehehe...that's it? This is your power that you could stop me?" He asked Atrocitus and make the leader of Red Lantern member was growling out and he is pisses off about he was been defeated by (Y/N) with his new Carnage form.

(Y/N) was walking slowly toward to Atrocitus and make the bastard was tries to get away from this situation and then (Y/N) just going to kill him like slowly and he know what to do next is rip with tear this motherfucker apart off

(Y/N) was walking slowly toward to Atrocitus and make the bastard was tries to get away from this situation and then (Y/N) just going to kill him like slowly and he know what to do next is rip with tear this motherfucker apart off. Then Malice with Bleez who were surprise to seen (Y/N) take down many Red Lantern members and he was take them out and none of them couldn't stand on his way and the two of them could seen him was dangerous and deadliest for what he was become and he is the truly savage monster for what they saw him about.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Any last words, Atrocitus before we will kill you." He said to Atrocitus and he was going to kill this motherfucker by his bare hands and then (Y/N) was grab Atrocitus's neck and lifting him up from the ground and then Atrocitus tries to use his other hand had the ring and blast at him but interrupted by one of his tendrils wrapped around his right arm and then he break his right arm off.

Atrocitus: "AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain and make him was tries to move off but it couldn't and then (Y/N) grab the head of Atrocitus and make him turn his head to look up.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now then...goodbye." He said to him.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now, your power was become mine

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now, your power was become mine.~" He said to Atrocitus and make him was opened his mouth out and bite Atrocitus's head off and then he tosses the body of Atrocitus on the ground. After he killed Atrocitus and make him felt more powerful and it is overpowered inside at (Y/N) and when he was looking at the body of Atrocius that he was got torn apart off by (Y/N) and then he ate the head of Atrocius letting out powerful roar up to the sky.