Chapter 9: Assault On Arkham Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After the rest was done and then (Y/N) with Louise were dressing up as their clothes and then they both were heading out to the others right away and meet them that they need to get there and make them both are planning what to do. But they gonna need someone who can get inside there...the shopping place where the toy for the children are in there and then that person could be...Harley Quinn. 

When Harley heard this and make her was smiled up and then she was doing it right away and make her was going in there right away and then she going to do her own nutjob...she is assailant of Joker's wildcard. This is what her must doing crazy as hell...and then (Y/N) was lean against on the wall and make him was watching at Harley got in there and then he will seen her for what she must doing next...and until few seconds later....the bat has come.

The Greatest Detective.

The Dark Knight.

He's...The Batman.

After Harley was arrested by Batman and then she was taken by Batman and take her to the police vehicle car and then they both taking her to the Arkham Asylum...and that's where the villains in the jail and make them won't tries to escape. When (Y/N) was heard about Batman say and what did he just say about what happened back there and then he really need to know about this situation and the bomb...what bomb was Batman talking about.

(Y/N): "*Bomb...what is Batman talking about?*" He thought himself and make him want to know what bomb that he just talking about and he really need to know about it.

Deadshot: "Alright, ladies and gentlemen...prepare for moving out right now...we need a plan to get in the Arkham Asylum and it is only way to doing this fucking mission." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) was gonna doing what Deadshot say...and he know this is gonna what happened to them and if they failed this mission....they will be terminated by Amanda Waller who presses the trigger and blow their heads off.

(Y/N): "*This isn't going to be well.*" He thought himself and make him was definitely going to do something quickly like take these chips out of their heads.

Time Skip Later.

In Arkham Asylum.

After they both went there and doing sneaking inside the Arkham Asylum and turns out that they both definitely doing the perfect plan to setup the bombs in this Arkham Asylum and they were doing great back there. But then (Y/N) who was doing the other moves and tries to take the other bomb and set up in the Arkham Asylum and planting these bombs in the Arkham Asylum and turns out that it was totally alright.

But until something goes wrong...the Batman who showing up right away and he was stopped the Suicide Squad for doing their plans and successes.

(Y/N): "SHIT! BATMAN'S HERE!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them surprises for what they heard that and then they going fighting stances right away and prepare to fight the big bad bat.

Smokes all everywhere and make (Y/N) with others were take cover their eyes and mouths because the smokes could be bad and then after the figure who was came out of the smoke by himself...and revealed Black Spider...but then something strange sense comes from his head and he saw Black Spider who was disguised as Batman.