Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Sinestro Corps

3rd POV:

Next Week Later.

Watchtower.

The Justice League Watchtower was the headquarters of the Justice League of America. The Watchtower was constructed of promethium and used highly advanced Martian, Thanagarian, Kryptonian and Terran technology. The arrival of Orion and Big Barda added the technology of New Genesis and Apokolips to the systems within.

When there was a meeting in the Watchtower and where the rest of the heroes that they both were sat on their own seats and they both just chilling by themselves and these are the heroes who were work together as partners. The Justice League....and this is for what they both are the superheroes who are the members of Justice League and there was Batman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and Flash that these superheroes are in the meeting.

They both heard about the news of there was an unknown hero who was called...Carnage and they definitely heard the most dangerous monster who destroying those evils and criminals by himself. When they heard the monster who destroys all everything who stood on his way and make him was definitely become dangerous and more dangerous for what Batman has been facing for....Killer Croc, and King Shark...but different anything that he just saw.

Batman know the identity of (Y/N) was Carnage and make him tries to talk with him and make sense at it...and (Y/N) was refuse to listening for what Batman said and he doesn't giving a shit about what the rule of Justice League what to do...but (Y/N) showing the world who exactly he really is and the hero...the devil...and the monster who punish other monsters.

The Caped Crusader who told the rest of heroes about what happened and this make the heroes are going to stop the vigilante....(Y/N) with his Carnage form and they both thinking he was gone too far...and he was become a monster for murdering those bad guys and criminals that they done with evils. When the heroes are talking and keep talking until they both heard the alarm ringing and the sound goes echo and make them both were surprise for what they just listening at it.

Superman: "Alarm sounds like something goes up." He said to them and then Flash was running toward to the computer and make him sat there and he was typing out and tries to search anything for what he was find.

Green Arrow: "Find anything for what you found, Barry?" He asked Barry.

Flash: "It looks like we have some companies about there were bunch of an enemies were came here right away and it looks like.....Oh no." He said.

Superman: "What? What is it?" He asked Flash.

Flash: "It was the Sinestro Corps." He said to them and make them surprises for what they just heard for Flash said and then they both definitely heard of the Sinestro Corps word and make Green Lantern heard this and he was checking out and he saw there were many of them and he said.