Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

After (Y/N) kill Trigon and he take over the throne of the hell by himself and now the Red Lantern was been taken over by (Y/N)....his curse and power of Carnage become something terrifying and horrifying that he was become. Now (Y/N) was the truly god...a real god who was living in this world and multiverse that he just become stronger than anything for what they can seen....now (Y/N) was become the real hero.

The Justice League was no more...and only for (Y/N) who become the ruler of this world and then (Y/N) will take many of these motherfuckers out and the heroes can't handle at him cause he will beat the shit out of them....and the heroes were kicked out by (Y/N)...and he was take over the Watchtower and no longer else that they both no longer to be heroes.

(Y/N) kick Superman and Batman's asses cause these two heroes tries to take him down but now they won't be a hero...the only hero is...(Y/N).

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The End.

(A/N: I heard there was two new movie comes out...Madam Web and Echo...so I don't know if they make the perfect movie Marvel...but I heard failure of Marvel. So I watch the trailer of Madam Web and Echo also...I don't know if they have any connection to the other movies of superheroes.)