Chapter 17: Magic With Horror/Terra

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Mumbo: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! MAGIC IS HERE FOR ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said to those customers who were got tied up and they both were tries to moving away from this supervillain....this supervillain who was stood right there and dressing up with the gentleman clothes and he wore a black hat on and he had a cape behind his back. Then this villain had a glove with a magic stick from his right hand that he 

 Then this villain had a glove with a magic stick from his right hand that he 

Mumbo.

Mumbo is a small, underprivileged, sleight-of-hand magician who happened to discover a conjurer's hat and wand which gave him real magic powers but also drove him insane. He subsequently uses his powers for common thievery, coming into frequent conflict with the Teen Titans.

When the Teen Titans were arrive right on the time and then they both were just going to surround the supervillain and make sure that he wasn't tries to do and the magician who was tries to tricking at them with his magic. But that's quickly as possible...he's very powerful magician but won't compare than anyone who was scarier than him right now....and then he was trapped those superheroes inside the magic hat and he took Raven with himself.

They both were trapped inside there and then Mumbo who was in the darkness and make him just chuckle and his magic was almost done with the whole things but until he heard the clapping and it was comes from someone else in here.

Mumbo: "What in the-" He tries to said and make him was turn around to look and he was surprise to seen (Y/N) who was stood right there in the darkness with his hands clapping at Mumbo and make the magician villain was surprise.

(Y/N): "Bravo...Bravo...you kept my friends and girlfriends in there." He said to him.

Mumbo: "H-How did you get in here?!?" He said.

(Y/N): "I can't tell you about it...but now I'm afraid you have to let my friend and girlfriends go right now before I'll kill you." He said to Mumbo and make the magician villain was chuckling and he was thinking (Y/N) is a stubborn fool but he wasn't messes around and then Mumbo was blast (Y/N) with his stick magic and then (Y/N) stood right there and he wasn't harm by the magic power comes from Mumbo.

(Y/N): "Really, is that all you got?" He asked Mumbo and this make the magician villain was surprise and he asked.

Mumbo: "What?!? Why aren't you feel to be afraid?!?" He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to Mumbo and he said to him.