Chapter 26: Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was slowly to open his eyes out and he start to waking up right away and then he was  in the bedroom by himself and make him was slowly opened his eyes out and he tries to look around but he was in his own bedroom and then he was let out a yawn little bit. When he felt heavy on top of him and make him saw the girls who were laying down on top of him and he was saw the girls who sleeping kind of cute....Raven, Blackfire, Starfire, and Jinx that they both were sleeping on top of him.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He wasn't said anything but hummed and he was remembered about Catwoman...Selina Kyle and when he was turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a paper...a small paper was on the table and make him grab it in his hand and he was take a look at the paper that he just look at the small paper was gift from Selina.

Selina: "Hey, handsome....looks like I was done having fun with you...by the way....Harley and Ivy will waiting for you....their apartment in Jump City and you have to find this number and street name too."

(Y/N): "Huh....lady." He said to himself and make him was breathing out little bit and then (Y/N) was slowly got up from the bed like slowly and he wasn't tries to wake them up and he know the girls aren't going to be happy when they knew (Y/N) isn't sleeping with them. Then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and make him sneak quietly and after he was stepped out of the bed and make him was heading to the bathroom right away and he was take a shower for awhile little bit.

After he was done with the showering and make him dresses up with his new clothes and that he was really become a normal man and hero.

(Y/N)'s New Clothes.

When (Y/N) was dressing up with his new clothes on and make him begin to moving out to the hallway and heading to the kitchen and making some breakfast foods for the girls and then other Teen Titans members and he was cooking the foods like a pro. After he was done with the cooking foods right away...and then (Y/N) set the plates and foods on the table and after he was done with everything up right away.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Phew...that is close...and now I'm gonna wait for the girls and others are going to wake up." He said to himself and make him was walking up there and he is heading toward to the table and he grab the remote comes from the table and then he was turn on the TV and watching the Breaking New and he saw there was a video recording and the world was talking about (Y/N) in his Carnage form.

They both seems really like him and they were thinking him is a hero...a great hero who saving those people alive and killing some bad guys too and this make him just smirked up and he thinks the world know he was the greatest hero...and kill the Joker also destroying many villains who dare tries to stopped him.

(Y/N): "Man, I love it.~" He said to himself and make him was holding an cup of drink and he was drinking it and then he heard the girls were yawn and others were yawn too and they both saw (Y/N) who was sat on the couch chair by himself and then he heard the others were groaning and make him turn around to look and he said.