The Queen and Kal

Kal nodded against the Queen's breast. It did feel right. It did feel good. She did not want to stop. She did not know how long her debt to the Crown lasted—but she wanted desperately for it to last longer than one night. She suckled one breast, then the other, never ceasing worshipping her.

The Queen watched her, stroking her hair. "I love watching you do this," she murmured. "I could watch you do it every night in my bed."

She came free with a soft suckling noise. "My Queen, if you want, I'll do this until the end of my days."

Finnula regarded her for a long while, and again, Kal wondered if she had screwed things up—her hold on Finnula's nipples got tighter with anxiety. The Queen leaned in and pressed a kiss against Kal's temple. "Come with me back to my home," she murmured, "and I shall keep you."

Kal leaned into the Queen's contact, then looked up at her, and caught her lips in a passionate kiss. When they parted, she said, "My Queen, I am yours. Make my job solely to pleasure you, and it will be my life's work."

"So silver-tongued," Finnula said, bemused. "Then, Kal of the Royal Orchard, you shall be my girl, and warm my bed at night."

"Is that a title? Royal Girl?"

Finnula laughed. "A Queen's Girl is most definitely a title, but not a used one. It is a euphemism for a Queen's lover, should they be female."

"I'll be your Girl, then. Although girl is a bit of a stretch."

"You'll be my treasure," the Queen corrected. "My gift from the orchards." She tilted Kal's chin up. "Consider your debt to the Crown indefinite."

"Consider your breasts my playthings, your body my temple, your kisses my saving grace."

"I'll consider your silver tongue against my sex a few more times."

"Please do. I...liked it when you held me close to you."

Finnula kissed her forehead. "Always let me know what you like. I want to know more about those likes of yours."

"We will need many more nights of experimentation, my Queen."

"Mmm. Many more."